Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Just can't stand when people say spirit magic without context.

Just go on the assumption that you're future self is possessing Aang when your current self isn't and Aang is just eternally imprisoned in his mind/body/whatever forced to watch you live life in his place. You know since this apparently happened before bk 3.
So,what exactly do you want to call it then?
I mean,Im all ears because it most certainly is not the traditional timetravel of science-fiction fame nor anything magic induced as you would find in fantasy inspired stories.

Thats so far from wholesome it hurts.
Stop ignoring all our other waifus,you monster.

I'd say the chance of getting it on with Jinora is pretty high since we've got multiple hints, like with her being the one to catch us spying on Korra and her being the only one to not believe the whole 'scratch an hitch' bulshit.

Though she also has the same swimsuit as her younger sister so it could also be taken as a hint that she won't be involved.
Would second that since the hints are definately there and incest isnt exactly a hands-off topic for FET.

Reactions: Balrog

mydaick

Jan 8, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label korra_meditate_repeat_slap is defined twice, at
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_s_korra_meditate.rpyc", line 218 and
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_start.rpyc", line 2377.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Jun 01 16:17:21 2019

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label korra_meditate_repeat_slap is defined twice, at
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_s_korra_meditate.rpyc", line 218 and
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_start.rpyc", line 2377.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Jun 01 16:17:21 2019
download the 'b' version, it corrected the bug.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
So,what exactly do you want to call it then?
I mean,Im all ears because it most certainly is not the traditional timetravel of science-fiction fame nor anything magic induced as you would find in fantasy inspired stories.

Thats so far from wholesome it hurts.
Stop ignoring all our other waifus,you monster.
Say spiritual Timetravel. Say whatever you want as long as Timetravel is in it. Timetravel is what matters. Timetravel.TM.

Also I am not ignoring our other waifus. We married/moved in with Toph at the end of bk 3, JooDee is our maid, Suki/Jun runs a bar/brothel/shelter where Ty Lee and Jin stay.

Bk 1 is ignorable but Nami and Una should still be back in the village along with the others when we go back.

We can switch over to Zuko/Thief if we want Mai and Azula or try to win them over as Aang and hope they are as sustuable(? Not really sure what word to use here) as Ty Lee is towards you as Aang. Rei is a hard case but maybe able to get her to go for Aang's dick. Also Lai(Prison girl) should be simple.

Just gotta switch over to Tenzin before Aang dies and we'll be good to live through Korra's time along with another jump to somebody else watch all them go before we die.
This leads me to a question:
Will our spirit die at some point or could we potentially live forever in a timeloop by just jumping through time and repossessing Aang and others? Living continuously in our own personally created prison.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
hrm, i download the latest version 0.8.1b and i have no problem continuing the story from the previous in development save

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Is it even really time travel though ? aren't we just relieving weird memory from people connected to the avatar while that's somehow connected to reality at the same time ? the speech at the start of the game always confused me on that.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I like that it's Tenzin, though I do wonder if the love route is going to be the same or will we take over the body of someone else? I don't mind either way, Korra falling for "Tenzin" would be hilarious in it's own right.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Say spiritual Timetravel. Say whatever you want as long as Timetravel is in it. Timetravel is what matters. Timetravel.TM.

Also I am not ignoring our other waifus. We married/moved in with Toph at the end of bk 3, JooDee is our maid, Suki/Jun runs a bar/brothel/shelter where Ty Lee and Jin stay.

Bk 1 is ignorable but Nami and Una should still be back in the village along with the others when we go back.

We can switch over to Zuko/Thief if we want Mai and Azula or try to win them over as Aang and hope they are as sustuable(? Not really sure what word to use here) as Ty Lee is towards you as Aang. Rei is a hard case but maybe able to get her to go for Aang's dick. Also Lai(Prison girl) should be simple.

Just gotta switch over to Tenzin before Aang dies and we'll be good to live through Korra's time along with another jump to somebody else watch all them go before we die.
This leads me to a question:
Will our spirit die at some point or could we potentially live forever in a timeloop by just jumping through time and repossessing Aang and others? Living continuously in our own personally created prison.
Implying that MC will turn into a demi-god by the end of the story who can spiritual TimetravelTM and randomly possess people as if they were skinsuits.
Also runs contrary to the idea of a harem if said harem isnt actually together(or in this case,even aware it exists).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pulled something similar in its wn end and it would be just as unsatisfying here as it was there.
Not wholesome(rather horrifying actually).

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 315428

Implying that MC will turn into a demi-god by the end of the story who can spiritual TimetravelTM and randomly possess people as if they were skinsuits.
Also runs contrary to the idea of a harem if said harem isnt actually together(or in this case,even aware it exists).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pulled something similar in its wn end and it would be just as unsatisfying here as it was there.
Not wholesome(rather horrifying actually).
Wait, they really pulled that shit in shield hero ? fuck me, that sound horribly bad, why can't any show, except freaking Tenchi of all freaking thing, just have the balls to just straight up make a harem ? why do they always just select the most vanilla boring tsundere or do some weird unsatisfying nonsense like here ? FFS.

That's one franchise off my list, thanks for saving me from the dissapointement XD

I wonder how they will handle the harem here since it would be hard to do since we have girls from Korra now, especialy since our own time is way after even Korra herself died (as the MC said), though it's not the only way to end the story it would be the safest and probably most satifying while also pretty hard to put in place, especialy now that we have an avatar in our harem and it would be weird to have two avatar at once at any point in time.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes