Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Key point: We don't know who Tenzin's mom is. Is Katara Tenzin's mom or did Aang have to go the comic Zuko route and go for someone else. If she is then your concerns about childern only come for Kya and Bumi considering that Tenzin should more or less be the kid you knocked her up with at the end of bk3.

End point we take over Aang body for a couple of years until all the kids are born and grown up and then have Katara and everyone else fake their deaths so know ones questions shit about them disappearing and Aang gets an eyepatch and swears vengeance against all spirits for the death of his love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which leaves us with either all waifus bar Katara a lonely mess for all those years or no one noticing that giant harem(including a incredibly prominent figure in the form of Azula)vanishing/suddenly shagging up together,also begs to ask the question why Aang cared for Tenzin post-faked death(which is a ridiculous joke ending in itself).

Is that a Berserk reference I smell?

Reactions: Balrog

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
I have a question why I change the config.console for the cheats in the moment when a start the game I have a error in the console.config = true console->config=100 and use the unren I have another error say the archive korra meditanding is the same wit another archive

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Which leaves us with either all waifus bar Katara a lonely mess for all those years or no one noticing that giant harem(including a incredibly prominent figure in the form of Azula)vanishing/suddenly shagging up together,also begs to ask the question why Aang cared for Tenzin post-faked death(which is a ridiculous joke ending in itself).

Why wouldn't he care for Tenzin? Still his son and still the only other airbender. Assuming he gained control of his body again post bk 3 then he saw Katara pregnant and she more or less told him the truth about it being "his" kid. Therefore before he knocks her up with Kya and Bumi you come back to take him over and BAM!
He wakes up 20+ year later with two more kids. Stage a fight with some spirits and have Sokka tell him that Katara died in a spirit attack and everyone assumes the shock and fight gave him amnesia.

Have the harem be at an air temple and all the girls being there to help with the efforts of restoring/preserving airbender shit and there is a perfect cover.

Also was going for a MGSV(started replaying because of Quiet. Don't remember any story from the games) reference not Berserk but now that is the true sequel TLA deserves.
Guts Aang beating the shit out of spirits with his staff while raising his kids along Sokka, Zuko and whatever nameless girls will replace their love interests all because his friends are dead. Aang has earth girl. Have the avatar state be his berserker armor and some past self be his black dog.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
When the fuck did Tenchi ever make a harem?
In The tie-in doujin, Tenchi Muyo GXP and the OVA, he even married the Cabbit and Seina ended up the same, with 9 girls.

They pretty much forced his hand though.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Why wouldn't he care for Tenzin? Still his son and still the only other airbender. Assuming he gained control of his body again post bk 3 then he saw Katara pregnant and she more or less told him the truth about it being "his" kid. Therefore before he knocks her up with Kya and Bumi you come back to take him over and BAM!
He wakes up 20+ year later with two more kids. Stage a fight with some spirits and have Sokka tell him that Katara died in a spirit attack and everyone assumes the shock and fight gave him amnesia.

Have the harem be at an air temple and all the girls being there to help with the efforts of restoring/preserving airbender shit and there is a perfect cover.

Also was going for a MGSV(started replaying because of Quiet. Don't remember any story from the games) reference not Berserk but now that is the true sequel TLA deserves.
Guts Aang beating the shit out of spirits with his staff while raising his kids along Sokka, Zuko and whatever nameless girls will replace their love interests all because his friends are dead. Aang has earth girl. Have the avatar state be his berserker armor and some past self be his black dog.

You two are basicaly writing a whole fanfic at this point and i don't even know what you are talking about anymore TBH.

Also Azula dissapearing wouldn't be that much of a probleme, she basicaly did just that in Korra and the comics and no one gave a shit (except Zuko in the comics), the bigger probleme would be Katara and Korra, those two are basicaly living demigod by the time the Korra comics roll around (Katara is already that by the beginning of Korra but you get what i mean), having them dissapear and reappear and stuff like that would become complicated fast, especialy with all the time shenanigans needed, let alone the infrastructure for all the girls + the kids.

Unless we do all that with Zuko's body, it will be hard to organize.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I got her Resistance below 90, it's an event where Korra goes missing, you find her at the Arena, and from there the next cap is 80 until the next update.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes