tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Downloading now, but i'll be honest. If book 4 doesn't contain the player making old lady katara and old lady toph goble his knob, I'm going to be very disappointed in the dev...

Felab

Nov 19, 2018
I'm going to be veeeeryyyy disapointed if in the future update I will not be able to play as a girl. (I mean it would be something new)

Superk

May 21, 2017
Downloading now, but i'll be honest. If book 4 doesn't contain the player making old lady katara and old lady toph goble his knob, I'm going to be very disappointed in the dev...
Agreed, to an extent. I want them to remember us, at least at the end of the book. Some type of heartfelt "It's you, isn't it?" scene. I'd love this game forever if it did that.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Does previous saves work in this update ? 'cause i finished book 3 trying to access book 4 and all I'm getting is the game is under development
they released a new version nevermind

Last edited:

TheNextVince

Jul 10, 2017
Everyone who is having the issue of not continuing their playthrough seems to be jumping from book 3 love to book 4 slave. I purposely keep 2 different sets of saves for love and slave. I'm pretty sure my love save won't work.

I can share the book 3 slave save if anyone wants it.
Yes please, if you could please share the book 3 slave save that would be awesome!

FoolhardyFay

Jan 7, 2018
I've downloaded the most recent version of the game, the b version, yet I'm still getting the double script error.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label korra_meditate_repeat_slap is defined twice, at
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_s_korra_meditate.rpyc", line 218 and
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_start.rpyc", line 2377.
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Jun 02 04:18:59 2019

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
money cheat for book 4 is bk4_money
That's why I was clear enough to mention the word "CHOICE".
also this is a fucking stupid idea - it would be a HUGE amount of work for the team and the majority of the players dont want it, hence the brief troll at beginning of book 4 which was a nice nod to it. Not gonna happen mate.

Reactions: Blayo

kuramayouko

Aug 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label korra_meditate_repeat_slap is defined twice, at
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_s_korra_meditate.rpyc", line 218 and
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_start.rpyc", line 2377.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Jun 01 16:17:21 2019
same, but only when i tried to enable developer console

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I'm going to be veeeeryyyy disapointed if in the future update I will not be able to play as a girl. (I mean it would be something new)
And everyone else would be angry because we are playing the game to be a dude and that would ruin it

Not a fan of this protagonist at all.
Could be worse, we could be Asami. So far I've actually found the idea of us going around ruining Tenzens rep pretty funny.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
1648/5000

Well I have tasted book 4 and I leave my impressions

1st what more will it be that tenzin? fuck that it is only a casing a skin call it as you want we do not take to tenzin we carry in your body also in that same moment of the saga is literally the only man master of the air of the planet few options there is that you would have preferred to take the child repellent ? I do not

2 º the modeled scenarios and such are fine as always but for what has been tasted to get this act there is little sexual content p compared to previous ones but he forgives it because it finally seems that we will see the 1st decent "korra trainer"

3rd the probending is something that has to be greatly improved because it is literally unplayable everything happens so randomly and so quickly that it is literally impossible to win a better game would have been a turn-based system or similar to the other books because this is too random and QTE style and it's not a good thing but rather frustrating (unless the impossibility of winning this argument related to the possibility of enslaving Asami) which I hope will happen in future updates or would be a great waste

4th the grinding I see it even more than in other versions if to finish submitting it completely you have to lower your resistance and morality to 0 and only go down 1 in 1 that can be very tedious and boring and heavy c should be improved by making the losses / gains of those attributes were higher to reduce the grinding

for the rest very good beginning of this book 4 (and very funny what to start as a woman and that korra appears with 4 years XD)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aurelius and witteb
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes