Mikulover

Apr 2, 2019
I cant move on from the Tunnels in book one. It says " go to the tunnels i remeber there beeing a broken wall" but i destroyed the first wall and it just moves me ahead of the tunnel and the other broken wall on the left it tells me that iam still to weak like wtf. I cant train with toph because they want me to break the walls and so on...

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Imo this was great, hilarious and set up bullying korra really well. I'm really looking forward to the rest of book 4. Especially since I'm not paying for any of it (sos mity but you're ballin anyways so who cares).

Oct 6, 2018
Usually when I don't know what to do I click on every area in both day and night cycles, and that usually works. I can't remember what the exact trigger was for this event. I was stuck at 90, clicked on options I didn't think would work, Korra disappeared, Wife and Lin told me to look in Arena, was automatically sent there, a fake Amon scene happened, She said she would listen more, I talked to her at one point and she said something like "I'm not into being more open-minded with my training lets do it some other way, like psychically", night event with Amon mask on, 90 cap was gone.

Some things you could try to trigger it that can think of is: Train Korra in airbending, you need a scroll from Shady to do that and get to Level 5 in Spinners. Be mean and buy equipment to make her happy? Click on the star to do Probending. IDK what else could be the trigger.

When she went missing for me I think I encountered a bug, I clicked on the star and did a Probending match and thought "Ok, found her" but then she was still missing in areas she would be in, talked to wife and that furthered the event with Lin.
Currently my level in spinners is 7, and I already bought and parchment, you have the save after that scene?

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
I have a question why I change the config.console for the cheats in the moment when a start the game I have a error in the console.config = true console->config=100 and use the unren I have another error say the archive korra meditanding is the same wit another archive
Any answer plis?

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Ok I know a lot of people aren't on the Tenzin boat, but can we just admire how well done Korra, Lin and Asami are. I cannot wait to see how this develops

Reactions: GaRbS and Kalrotix

Karl the Sergal

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Is the only way to access book 4 to start a new game?
I finished book 3 and the game just said that was the end and booted me back to the start screen
That or have slave route completion through out all the books. This will be fixed with further updates.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It's the way Mity draws most women. Legs are too short and chubby and feet are too big. As I do like big butts it's only a minor annoyance for me. Apart from that I think he nailed the characters.

Reactions: genthrow and Xypher
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes