Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Ok I will be honest, I really don't like the fact to play as Tenzin, it must be the less attractive and charismatic character. I know that the options were limited, but I think they should have been alternatives than this character, like invent a character during the events of the great convergence. Or even play as Zaheer. But really, i have hard difficulties to be invest in the character of Tenzin. I hope that he will change or at least that we will play another character during the romance route.

Firelord Ozai

Jan 13, 2018
Or maybe that peoples have the right to give their opinion.
It isn't gonna change anything at this point in development. Also instead of being thankful for what you got, considering this is a patreon exclusive beta, which is shared early here, you are just bitching about a free game. Get a life.

Reactions: GaRbS and Genji

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
It isn't gonna change anything at this point in development. Also instead of being thankful for what you got, considering this is a patreon exclusive beta, which is shared early here, you are just bitching about a free game. Get a life.
It isn't because it will not change that I can't say when I don't agree with a decision, especially about something that I appreciate. Here, to have Tenzin as the main character.

But you are right I'm too negative in my comment. I'm happy that the new book is in development and to have access to this update. Like always the graphics are goods and the story is funny. So wait to see.

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
Beside few bugs that appeared in game, book 4 story wise and characters are really well made. I can't wait for next update!

Also in my opinion Tensin is a great choice, at least for a slave route. Only other option would be Amon if not him. But story wise him and Korra didn't really stick around for more than few minutes.
As for love route, I have a feeling we will control either Mako or Bolin...probably Mako.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes