lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Thanks affen123 , I just got here but whenever I press 2 on my key board or 3, it doesn't work.. I tried with the "Virtual Keyboard" (widows) doesn't work too... Does someone has the same problem ?

EDIT :
I found, I needed to press CAPS before pressing 2.

Reactions: parachina
Oct 25, 2018
how do you get fully nude Korra? I'm stuck at 80 resistance.
After you threaten her in her room with the Amon mask you can have her masturbate in front of you, however she won't take off her top. Though if you go go to train her in air bending (you have to have done the first air bending scroll trainging first) you'll take her to the tower to help her with he "chakra" (play with her tits and slap them around a bit). After this she won't resist being fully nude during the masturbation scene because she figures you've already seen all of her anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: affen123

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
After you threaten her in her room with the Amon mask you can have her masturbate in front of you, however she won't take off her top. Though if you go go to train her in air bending (you have to have done the first air bending scroll trainging first) you'll take her to the tower to help her with he "chakra" (play with her tits and slap them around a bit). After this she won't resist being fully nude during the masturbation she because she figures you've already scene all of her anyways.
I'm sorry but I have to ask how or where do I get this mask

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Oddly enough... I don't play this game for the hentai (even though that is a definite plus and the artwork is fantastic). I enjoy the humor thrown into this game, it always makes me bust a gut
Hey, somebody after my own heart.

Where is the mega button for the Android download at
There is no android for the beta test version. There will be for the official release.

ArachnidGod

Sep 1, 2017
Even if I console Korra's resistance to 80, or let it naturally drop to 89, slapping during meditation does not work.

Help?
I'm pretty sure you can decrease it further if either you use the amon mask by visiting her at night, or visit the police chief to get the amon mask at the Probending stadium.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone got the bug in which you give her the scroll but the flag doesnt go off and you can keep giving her the scroll over and over and you are stuck as a result?
Well I did, doesnt seem like there is much content beyond this though so I might just wait for the next version instead of restarting.

Edit: The bug fixed itself when I reached level 7 in the spinners for some reason, even though it only asked for level 6 in order to give her the scroll, I should mess around more in the future before posting, but there is the solution if someone else encounters it.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worked fine. Used UnRen's 9th option and it broke. Reinstalled the game and it's still broken, though.

EDIT: Somehow the unren-dev.rpy file was persistent and didn't get deleted when I reinstalled? Idk, but whatever the case, I could still use unren to enable console and then delete that and the other unren file in the same folder and it worked just fine afterwards. Sam might be an issue with unren causing that error? Really dunno, sorry if it's an unnecessary ping.

Last edited:

lettyguy3

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone having a problem with the 'find Meelo' bit at the start? It's always night when I get to that point so I can't go to the city and find him and I can't figure out how to progress from night time to the next day.

kuramayouko

Aug 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worked fine. Used UnRen's 9th option and it broke. Reinstalled the game and it's still broken, though.

EDIT: Somehow the unren-dev.rpy file was persistent and didn't get deleted when I reinstalled? Idk, but whatever the case, I could still use unren to enable console and then delete that and the other unren file in the same folder and it worked just fine afterwards. Sam might be an issue with unren causing that error? Really dunno, sorry if it's an unnecessary ping.
same still cant enable developer mode

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes