Feb 23, 2019
Seems like the last book will be like the second one, depending on the route the character you posses will be different.
I suppose the love route will put you either inside of Korra or one of the new airbenders, meaning that the love route could be on a different timeframe that the slave route since I don't think a love route possesing Tenzin would make much sense.
Also the slave route being on book 1 means there will not be Eska, Kya, Zhu Li, Suyin, Opal...
they dont have to follow the show exactly lol. but if it ends up this way without those girls and post time skip Jinora, that'd be a huge letdown

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I know it isnt going to happen but it would be absolutely bonkers if book 4 extended to all the seasons/arcs of korra so we could get all the good girls in the show

also just imagine tenzin and tenzins voice saying all the stuff the main character says lol its hilarious imagining that super serious nerd acting like this

also, am I the only one who wants pre timeskip jinora....?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I have an issue, I can't slap Korra during meditation, Ren'py just sends me an error screen without the option to just ignore it :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_meditate_repeat_slap'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 4616, in script call
  File "C:\Users\gaelv\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\gaelv\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.1
Mon Jun 03 17:54:54 2019
I tried with an "unrened" folder and a fresh one, the error persists. Any idea on how to fix it ? I can't progress wih my own save or with the one posted above.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
For those asking, sadly no Jinora probably. She's on the young side and they're canonically related (patreon says NO.)

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
For those asking, sadly no Jinora probably. She's on the young side and they're canonically related (patreon says NO.)
For this route, they could make it so that you're a character not related to her on the love route and do what they've been doing to all characters and make her 18+.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Also, tenzin was a weird choice for me at first - but out of the airbender options it was the best choice and they've made a good story out of it. I'm officially on board.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Also, tenzin was a weird choice for me at first - but out of the airbender options it was the best choice and they've made a good story out of it. I'm officially on board.
I think it works so far. He has the most logical connection to Korra, Lin and Pema. As for the other girls like Asami, not so much, but that is irrelevant at this point

Reactions: rockd

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I think it works so far. He has the most logical connection to Korra, Lin and Pema. As for the other girls like Asami, not so much, but that is irrelevant at this point
I reckon MITY can hook it in fine - we've already met asami and had some humorous dialogue about time travel. I reckon it'll probably be a case of taking advantage of her current naivety. Also just realised I literally know nothing of her character really, I've actively forgot almost all of LoK haha

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Didn't stop Zuko and Azula. Also for the age thing they could just pull a Toph and age her up since both of them are around the same age during their respective introductions in the show.

Reactions: DogDoge

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Obviously asked before, but not that easy to search for in this thread; so my apologies if it's a stupid question.
I'm in book 3 now with the choice of taking the slave route or the love route. The latter still seems to trigger a message that it's unfinished, even though I see people progressed to book 4 level. Is the love route for book 3 still not done yet, i.e. is the only way to progress to book 4 to take the slave route for now? And any news as to how long it'll take before the love route for book 3 is finished?
Thanks in advance!

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I know it isnt going to happen but it would be absolutely bonkers if book 4 extended to all the seasons/arcs of korra so we could get all the good girls in the show

also just imagine tenzin and tenzins voice saying all the stuff the main character says lol its hilarious imagining that super serious nerd acting like this

also, am I the only one who wants pre timeskip jinora....?
I'm hoping for mity to create some bullshit way to age her up to 18... and reduce Toph and Katara's ages so Player Character can have the rest of his harem.

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
Reasons why Jinora will participate in the game.
1- When Jinora asks Tenzin to meditate with Korra, he replies that at the moment no but in a future yes.
2- When Tenzin spies on Korra bathing and Jinora discovers him. Tenzin replies that he does not have to justify his actions to a girl of ??? year old.
3 - While Jinora does not tell Tenzin dad or find any reference to incest, the only ones who know the blood relationship are the fans.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I have an issue, I can't slap Korra during meditation, Ren'py just sends me an error screen without the option to just ignore it :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\gaelv\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\gaelv\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.1
Mon Jun 03 17:54:54 2019
I tried with an "unrened" folder and a fresh one, the error persists. Any idea on how to fix it ? I can't progress wih my own save or with the one posted above.
It was discussed several pages ago but check what version you're playing. Probably 8-1. 8-1b corrected that problem.

Reactions: Ut5962

HABIBIKA

May 28, 2019
Uhm, does anyone know how I can finde Meelo at the start? Pema said i should look for him, but I dont know how to find him.

If someone knows thank u!

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes