JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
So I've heard there's an Amon's mask. And that you CAN drop her resistance to 88.

However, neither of those options are obvious.

I searched and found no answer. Mind helpin a brother out?

EDIT: Nevermind, I randomly went to Shady.
I think it has to do with progressing the story, either talking with Tenzin's wife, the Police chief and making progress with Korra. I think it's the second one that you should try and... then you should unlock Korra 'rubbing'. (Naked version is unlocked by reaching Spin level 7+ and training with korra with the air element scroll that you buy in the alley.)

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Ikki is not far off if they decide to age up Jinora. Then maybe Kya and/or Zhu Li. Also, there were a few more girls on the bad guys' side, namely Kuvira, Ming-Hua or P-Li.
But the girls you mentioned are not even from the book one of korra, where the slave route seems to take place.
So unless the comment about doing a time skip after a fight is correct we are not gonna see any of those girls.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Playing as Tenzin during the slave route makes sense. However I hope we will play as another male character (e.g. Mako) during the love route. From a love perspective Tenzin would feel kind of weird. Playing as another charcater would also make me much more comfortable with any possible Jinora scenes.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
But the girls you mentioned are not even from the book one of korra, where the slave route seems to take place.
So unless the comment about doing a time skip after a fight is correct we are not gonna see any of those girls.
Yes, but so far it seems like FET Book 4 will cover LoK in its entirety. I don't see why to give up the opportunity to include these characters, we shall see...

HABIBIKA

May 28, 2019
For real, I cant change to day in my room, there are just two option

Talk: "Find Meelo"
Handjob: "You need to find Meelo"
But its night and i Cant go to the docks, it says its closed at night.
I tried to reload the save data but it didnt work, I really need your help Guys

jourdan

Aug 12, 2018
For real, I cant change to day in my room, there are just two option

Talk: "Find Meelo"
Handjob: "You need to find Meelo"
But its night and i Cant go to the docks, it says its closed at night.
I tried to reload the save data but it didnt work, I really need your help Guys
I had that problem once, bt only after I used cheats to get a lot of money and pay the 100 coins to the police captain before meelo disappeared.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know how you can go on Suki's mission to rescue the kyoshi warriors? I got up to the point where she gives you blowjobs to save up on tips but can't go further.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Playing as Tenzin during the slave route makes sense. However I hope we will play as another male character (e.g. Mako) during the love route. From a love perspective Tenzin would feel kind of weird. Playing as another charcater would also make me much more comfortable with any possible Jinora scenes.
I'm still thinking MITY is gonna pull a inverse Book 2, where the BK4 Love route is create-a-bender (how in BK2 it was the Slave route). This would let MITY put it during/after BK3

Reactions: rockd

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'm still thinking MITY is gonna pull a inverse Book 2, where the BK4 Love route is create-a-bender (how in BK2 it was the Slave route). This would let MITY put it during/after BK3
I'd be against that, it's just a lazy cop out IMO and using it twice in the same game would feel cheap.

Bruneon

Jan 20, 2018
Oh wow i didnt know how different the 2 different routes would be ive only done the love routes. How much different content is their between the 2 routes

Reactions: Super Galactus

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
you fucking madlads, I was just thinking of this game again and wanted to see how soon an update would be
blessed uploads, my dude

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Oh wow i didnt know how different the 2 different routes would be ive only done the love routes. How much different content is their between the 2 routes
book 1 - only a few scenes
book 2/3 - lot's of different content

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes