The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Finally started book 4, guys I already hate korra and want to break her, you all dot have to work so hard to make me want to break her. I can tell im going to be eager for this chapter!

galewis2346

Apr 27, 2017
I'm curious if he's gonna make another chapter, book or maybe even a sequel but with all the books come together with love/slave root, that tie up the story. If he does do that I hope it's with the real MC body.

nguyen56

Jun 29, 2018
I was pumped to play as Korra's mom that would have been kinky as fuck, nice fakeout you assholes I'm actually bummed as fuck now. Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

Reactions: howdypardner

Alkemya-san

Jul 27, 2017
Okay, it may be late for some book 3 references, and someone may have said it already, but...
To every Marvin here, you're wonderful, don't let the Sebastions look down on you.
Here's a flower to motivate you through this 317361
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Y'all both know that patreon creators can't have incest in their patreon content right? Unless y'all wanna install a incest patch it ain't happening
You're joking right? Considering in book 2 Zuko and Azula who are siblings can have sex I would think the only thing that might stop Ikki & Jinora sex is that they are children

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes