beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Seems like the last book will be like the second one, depending on the route the character you posses will be different.
I suppose the love route will put you either inside of Korra or one of the new airbenders, meaning that the love route could be on a different timeframe that the slave route since I don't think a love route possesing Tenzin would make much sense.
Also the slave route being on book 1 means there will not be Eska, Kya, Zhu Li, Suyin, Opal...

Reactions: Kalrotix

witteb

May 3, 2019
I got this error. How do i fix this ?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label korra_meditate_repeat_slap is defined twice, at
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_s_korra_meditate.rpyc", line 218 and
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_start.rpyc", line 2377.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Jun 03 14:16:18 2019

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I gotta say I really enjoy the dialogue in this game. A lot of people try to be funny but these guys actually are funny. It does get a bit old that every character is a sarcastic smartass but the dialogue remains good enough. I've actually laughed-out loud-like actually out loud laughed like 3 times in the new expansion. I can't believe it.

Also I was NOT expecting Pema to be the best part of this. She is fucking hilarious. I always wanted to see her get banged in the show and tenzin was apparently tappin dat ass a whole lot to get 5 kids so he agrees

That said Tenzin was the LAST person I was expecting to jump into was expecting bolin, hell, even Varrick but tenzen? I mean I guess it works....

Reactions: Kalrotix

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
At first i really felt uneasy with being Tenzin, i'm not into old stuff.

But jesus christ the dialogues in this game are so funny Tenzin feels like 20 at most.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
That said Tenzin was the LAST person I was expecting to jump into was expecting bolin, hell, even Varrick but tenzen? I mean I guess it works....
Keep in mind you are supposed to learn airbending, so the options are Tenzin, Korra or a random airbender from book 3

whooop

Mar 7, 2018
I got this error. How do i fix this ?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label korra_meditate_repeat_slap is defined twice, at
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_s_korra_meditate.rpyc", line 218 and
File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_start.rpyc", line 2377.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Jun 03 14:16:18 2019
Go to 00console .rpy and change it from there instead of using one of the prebaked options. You'll need to unpack it again as it seems to corrupt stuff even after you remove whatever you added that caused it.

step 1. unpack download (again),
step 2. check the first post on how to manually enable console and do that.

Reactions: witteb

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Keep in mind you are supposed to learn airbending, so the options are Tenzin, Korra or a random airbender from book 3
Yeah I finally figured that out once the game reminded me that tenzin and his family are literally the only air benders alive

haventt watched korra in years man

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope Book 4 is far more longer and bigger in content since Korra consists of 4 seasons of potential content. So far its been promising.

Reactions: SirDregan
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes