neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Since Mity seems to be sticking to learning elements stuff love route will be Kai/an Oc awakened airbender (which is gonna throw us past half of LoK) or he will have the balls to stick to Tenzin. Hopefully Tenzin all the way around and that way he can (and will) cover all of LoK.

Bayonett

Jul 15, 2018
Cant progress with Korra's meditation
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_meditate_repeat_slap'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 4616, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Ashish\Downloads\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\Ashish\Downloads\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.1
Mon Jun 03 03:07:51 2019
[/CODE]

Apr 15, 2018
if i have to reinstall to slap korra i will in a heart beat
Cant progress with Korra's meditation
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Ashish\Downloads\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\Ashish\Downloads\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.1
Mon Jun 03 03:07:51 2019
[/CODE]
had that same problem just reinstall it

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
Everyone who is having the issue of not continuing their playthrough seems to be jumping from book 3 love to book 4 slave. I purposely keep 2 different sets of saves for love and slave. I'm pretty sure my love save won't work.

I can share the book 3 slave save if anyone wants it.
can confirm book 3 slave -> book 4 works.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Currently my level in spinners is 7, and I already bought and parchment, you have the save after that scene?
I just checked my saves, and the Amon event I did happened after I had lowered Resistance to 89. Play the Probending game, win, then talk to Korra in her room. That should lower it to 89.

OzzyDius

Feb 6, 2018
Beside few bugs that appeared in game, book 4 story wise and characters are really well made. I can't wait for next update!

Also in my opinion Tensin is a great choice, at least for a slave route. Only other option would be Amon if not him. But story wise him and Korra didn't really stick around for more than few minutes.
As for love route, I have a feeling we will control either Mako or Bolin...probably Mako.
I want Mako too. If only to hang out with my boy Bolin. Bro-fist while threesome with Korra?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just wondering if you can get any farther with Lin other than just jerking off for her in her T shirt?
I've gotten the info from the bending games for her.

Also anything other than a handjob from Pena? Looking forward to more with her as well.

dusk1123

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone else find a file name FET_0.7.5_rpy in the game tab, I was just wondering, I did extract the stuff from it giving me a folder named _MACOSX. Should I just leve the FET alone or should I drop the MAC folder in the game tab?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes