Oct 6, 2018
I got her Resistance below 90, it's an event where Korra goes missing, you find her at the Arena, and from there the next cap is 80 until the next update.
There was an event where she disappeared, but there is some time, and I spent about 10 days in that part and she did not disappear

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
You two are basicaly writing a whole fanfic at this point and i don't even know what you are talking about anymore TBH.
Yes.

Summary:Trying to figure out the necessary events to have a harem post game has caused us to determine Mity is gonna have us ruin the future and turn it into a post apocalyptic nightmare akin to Berserk post golden age arc just to have/keep our dick wet. Tenzin will likely not follow in Aang's footsteps till after Korra opens the spirit portals which is the trigger to get her and whoever else out of her time without raising suspicion. Obviously none of this will be visible to us till after we become our future self.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Yes.

Summary:Trying to figure out the necessary events to have a harem post game has caused us to determine Mity is gonna have us ruin the future and turn it into a post apocalyptic nightmare akin to Berserk post golden age arc just to have/keep our dick wet. Tenzin will likely not follow in Aang's footsteps till after Korra opens the spirit portals which is the trigger to get her and whoever else out of her time without raising suspicion. Obviously none of this will be visible to us till after we become our future self.
I'd watch that show.

Still better than LOK.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
There was an event where she disappeared, but there is some time, and I spent about 10 days in that part and she did not disappear
Usually when I don't know what to do I click on every area in both day and night cycles, and that usually works. I can't remember what the exact trigger was for this event. I was stuck at 90, clicked on options I didn't think would work, Korra disappeared, Wife and Lin told me to look in Arena, was automatically sent there, a fake Amon scene happened, She said she would listen more, I talked to her at one point and she said something like "I'm not into being more open-minded with my training lets do it some other way, like psychically", night event with Amon mask on, 90 cap was gone.

Some things you could try to trigger it that can think of is: Train Korra in airbending, you need a scroll from Shady to do that and get to Level 5 in Spinners. Be mean and buy equipment to make her happy? Click on the star to do Probending. IDK what else could be the trigger.

When she went missing for me I think I encountered a bug, I clicked on the star and did a Probending match and thought "Ok, found her" but then she was still missing in areas she would be in, talked to wife and that furthered the event with Lin.

Reactions: GaRbS

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Why wouldn't he care for Tenzin? Still his son and still the only other airbender. Assuming he gained control of his body again post bk 3 then he saw Katara pregnant and she more or less told him the truth about it being "his" kid. Therefore before he knocks her up with Kya and Bumi you come back to take him over and BAM!
He wakes up 20+ year later with two more kids. Stage a fight with some spirits and have Sokka tell him that Katara died in a spirit attack and everyone assumes the shock and fight gave him amnesia.

Have the harem be at an air temple and all the girls being there to help with the efforts of restoring/preserving airbender shit and there is a perfect cover.
Because he wouldnt think its his?
Or we are back at the cucking part =P

Not sure I would count the disappearance of the mad fire queen as "perfect cover" under any circumstance(nor that a completely confused Zuko suddenly has to rule the kingdom...wouldnt he still be quite the confused little bugger anyway?considering we kind of robbed him of his self-finding experience that was so essential to his character growth).
Also someone will have to break the truth to poor Toph,girl has absolutely no idea what she stumbled into.

Also was going for a MGSV(started replaying because of Quiet. Don't remember any story from the games) reference not Berserk but now that is the true sequel TLA deserves.
Guts Aang beating the shit out of spirits with his staff while raising his kids along Sokka, Zuko and whatever nameless girls will replace their love interests all because his friends are dead. Aang has earth girl. Have the avatar state be his berserker armor and some past self be his black dog.
Huh was thinking too complicated then(my condolences for replaying 5 though).
Sounded like a perfect blend of Berserk + its prototype.

Yes.

Berserk´s world didnt turn post-apocalyptic(or post...fantastical?no wait...that doesnt make sense)till after the convergence point which only happened 2 years after the golden age arc.
Everything was going pretty swimmingly up to that point(well brown people invasion not withstanding but someone always invades somewhere,before that it was Midland´s 100 years war against Tudor so whatever).

You two are basicaly writing a whole fanfic at this point and i don't even know what you are talking about anymore TBH.

Also Azula dissapearing wouldn't be that much of a probleme, she basicaly did just that in Korra and the comics and no one gave a shit (except Zuko in the comics), the bigger probleme would be Katara and Korra, those two are basicaly living demigod by the time the Korra comics roll around (Katara is already that by the beginning of Korra but you get what i mean), having them dissapear and reappear and stuff like that would become complicated fast, especialy with all the time shenanigans needed, let alone the infrastructure for all the girls + the kids.

Unless we do all that with Zuko's body, it will be hard to organize.
Pruttty much,though at this point its more about taking the piss at ridiculous and nonsensical story scenarios.
The notion of a serious discussion flew out the window the moment fake deaths of several prominent and important figures were introduced.
´Tis all in good jest but probably time to rile it in a bit.

Reactions: Balrog

Superk

May 21, 2017
i was stuck at night, reloaded and triggered it during the day
NOTE:
If anyone else is having this problem, and saved over it(like I did), I found a quick-fix if you have command open.
"b4_daytime = True" will turn daytime back on.

Reactions: Hollie

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
Can you give me a full save of love route book 3

Everyone who is having the issue of not continuing their playthrough seems to be jumping from book 3 love to book 4 slave. I purposely keep 2 different sets of saves for love and slave. I'm pretty sure my love save won't work.

I can share the book 3 slave save if anyone wants it.

Last edited:

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Because he wouldnt think its his?
Or we are back at the cucking part =P

Not sure I would count the disappearance of the mad fire queen as "perfect cover" under any circumstance(nor that a completely confused Zuko suddenly has to rule the kingdom...wouldnt he still be quite the confused little bugger anyway?considering we kind of robbed him of his self-finding experience that was so essential to his character growth).
Also someone will have to break the truth to poor Toph,girl has absolutely no idea what she stumbled into.

Huh was thinking too complicated then(my condolences for replaying 5 though).
Sounded like a perfect blend of Berserk + its prototype.

View attachment 315509

Berserk´s world didnt turn post-apocalyptic(or post...fantastical?no wait...that doesnt make sense)till after the convergence point which only happened 2 years after the golden age arc.
Everything was going pretty swimmingly up to that point(well brown people invasion not withstanding but someone always invades somewhere,before that it was Midland´s 100 years war against Tudor so whatever).

Pruttty much,though at this point its more about taking the piss at ridiculous and nonsensical story scenarios.
The notion of a serious discussion flew out the window the moment fake deaths of several prominent and important figures were introduced.
´Tis all in good jest but probably time to rile it in a bit.
The only way for us to have the harem is cucking. As said all Aang needs to do is come to after bk 3 to see her pregnant and her to tell him the truth about it being "his"(alongside some emotional and mental manipulation) and then future self takes over to make Bumi and Kya later.

Azula disappearing won't be hard considering that Mai will more or less be queen when Zuko takes back over his body considering he will more than likely be against what we have done. Will probably go down like the end of the show with her freaking out and having another mental break down to where she ends up being locked up till she breaks out and "runs off". Mai would be hard if not for the fact she will more than likely follow the comics and leave zuko on her own. Toph disappears of her own accord past tla so there that goes.

Suki and Ty Lee can go during a hunting down Toph mission premise.

Jin, JooDee and June and the Oc characters can go since no one will be keeping an eye on them.

The only ones we need to worry about is Katara and Korra. Korra can go at the end of LoK if we ignore the comics and Katara would probably be the one to suggest faking her own death. That or Aang's kids are with someone else and Katara is alone while she waits for us.

In closing Aang and Zuko will not remember jackshit and with all their friends and the world telling them the same thing(peace,friendship and you da baby daddy) there will be no issues. Manipulation, suggestion and lying is always the answer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: oste22
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes