ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like that it's Tenzin, though I do wonder if the love route is going to be the same or will we take over the body of someone else? I don't mind either way, Korra falling for "Tenzin" would be hilarious in it's own right.
It being Tenzin makes sense because you have multiple levels of incest. Toph's daughter is possibly yours in this continuity and is a former lover of Tenzin. Tenzin has the most female relations, a wife, sister and daughters (though I'd pass on the daughters.) Korra's the reincarnation of Tenzin's Dad, that's kinda incest. And since you were Aang at one point, that's possible double decker incest, you could have put Tenzin in Katara's belly as Aang.

It's actually the best and most twisted choice. Being Korra would suck because you get robbed of that character, if you are just possessing her body, she's basically not in the game. The whole point of doing a section set in Korra is to interact with the character. She's has such a bad attitude in season 2, it'd be a shame not to tame the shrew. Plus turning down MFF Asami threesomes? What a waste.

If you don't want to be old I'd suggest Bolin as an alternate. Mako is better looking but he's such a cuck he turns his girlfriends away from men. The fandom is turned him into a meme, it'd be too hard to take seriously. I have a hard time believing even the nice version of the MC would give up having a cock, all the dialogue really relishes in the "hard cock" talk. So you have to be male.

Last edited:

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I wonder if mity spent half of the time thinking about some of this crap as you guys have
How to reunite all the girls is almost certainly on their mind TBH.

And since you were Aang at one point, that's possible double decker incest, you could have put Tenzin in Katara's belly as Aang.
Triple decker actualy since you were also Korra technicaly and Korra was also Aang technicaly, so maybe even quadruple decker, the joy of mixing reincarnation and time travel !

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Is it even really time travel though ? aren't we just relieving weird memory from people connected to the avatar while that's somehow connected to reality at the same time ? the speech at the start of the game always confused me on that.
While that is possible there would be no reason for Katara bringing up your future self coming to her before bk3 and telling her whatever he told her.
Implying that MC will turn into a demi-god by the end of the story who can spiritual TimetravelTM and randomly possess people as if they were skinsuits. Also runs contrary to the idea of a harem if said harem isnt actually together(or in this case,even aware it exists).

Not wholesome(rather horrifying actually).
Wait, they really pulled that shit in shield hero ? fuck me, that sound horribly bad, why can't any show, except freaking Tenchi of all freaking thing, just have the balls to just straight up make a harem ? why do they always just select the most vanilla boring tsundere or do some weird unsatisfying nonsense like here ? FFS.

I wonder how they will handle the harem here since it would be hard to do since we have girls from Korra now, especialy since our own time is way after even Korra herself died (as the MC said), though it's not the only way to end the story it would be the safest and probably most satifying while also pretty hard to put in place, especialy now that we have an avatar in our harem and it would be weird to have two avatar at once at any point in time.
When the fuck did Tenchi ever make a harem?

And yes Saraf the entire situation is horrifying

Also the most dissapointing harem thing is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Wait, they really pulled that shit in
? fuck me, that sound horribly bad, why can't any show, except freaking Tenchi of all freaking thing, just have the balls to just straight up make a harem ? why do they always just select the most vanilla boring tsundere or do some weird unsatisfying nonsense like here ? FFS.

That's one franchise off my list, thanks for saving me from the dissapointement XD

I wonder how they will handle the harem here since it would be hard to do since we have girls from Korra now, especialy since our own time is way after even Korra herself died (as the MC said), though it's not the only way to end the story it would be the safest and probably most satifying while also pretty hard to put in place, especialy now that we have an avatar in our harem and it would be weird to have two avatar at once at any point in time.
Comeon,I used the spoiler tag for a reason,do me a favor and do the same.
Yes the ending was rather ill-received,though the LN already somewhat deviates from the WN so that might end up changed(and considering some of the sexual and gory content I would assume both the manga and anime,should they ever reach that point,will deviate even more).

How to handle the here established Harem is the big question yeah.
As stated,not a fan of a split solution but that doesnt exactly leave many endgames in a timetravel story with a necessary set line of events(which wasnt a problem till Mity commited to the whole Aang rising Tenzin thing).

When the fuck did Tenchi ever make a harem?
The story outright states that its Tenchi´s destiny to end up with a harem,though I will agree that the story itself still completely falls into the same trap as every other harem show of not actually acknowledging the situation during its runtime.

Dont even know what that abbreviation stands for.
[edit]whelp,now I know...looks rather generic,doesnt it?

Last edited:

Moth14

Jun 2, 2017
Getting an error during the meditation sequence. It appears once you get to the point where the "slap her" option comes up, and stops you from completing that option. If anyone knows Ren'py stuff and knows how i can fix it, telling me would be appreciated.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_meditate_repeat_slap'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 2133, in script call
  File "C:\Users\HP 8200 Elite\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v081-pc\four_elements_trainer_v081-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 2133, in script call
  File "C:\Users\HP 8200 Elite\Desktop\four_elements_trainer_v081-pc\four_elements_trainer_v081-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'korra_meditate_repeat_slap'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.1
Sat Jun 01 20:23:51 2019

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
If you don't want to be old I'd suggest Bolin as an alternate. Mako is better looking but he's such a cuck he turns his girlfriends away from men. The fandom is turned him into a meme, it'd be too hard to take seriously.
No and No. Especially since Mity hasn't dropped the learning the element portion of the game.

Best options are Kai, OC or Meelo(past bk4 of Korra since age is a problem for a lot a people and bk4 mello is still young but that would skip pretty much everything and place us in the disaster that is the LoK ending).
Also if Mity did drop the learning part then obviously Iroh would be the best option for the Mc.

oni2pay

Jul 29, 2017
anyone got a save till this point cause this happens to me View attachment 315443

View attachment 315444
to everyone having this problem, you might be playing the 4.81 version, there is a newer 4.81b available for download on the 1st page. if you are having trouble and getting a 2 script error starting up with the newer version, make sure it is a fresh install and you havnt done anything like use unren. If you still have the issue, the file attached is a save immediately after the scene, just dont choose that scene again for the next meditation.

Moth14

Jun 2, 2017
to everyone having this problem, you might be playing the 4.81 version, there is a newer 4.81b available for download on the 1st page. if you are having trouble and getting a 2 script error starting up with the newer version, make sure it is a fresh install and you havnt done anything like use unren. If you still have the issue, the file attached is a save immediately after the scene, just dont choose that scene again for the next meditation.
Thanks my guy. Totally didn't notice the new version.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Comeon,I used the spoiler tag for a reason,do me a favor and do the same.
Yes the ending was rather ill-received,though the LN already somewhat deviates from the WN so that might end up changed(and considering some of the sexual and gory content I would assume both the manga and anime,should they ever reach that point,will deviate even more).

How to handle the here established Harem is the big question yeah.
As stated,not a fan of a split solution but that doesnt exactly leave many endgames in a timetravel story with a necessary set line of events(which wasnt a problem till Mity commited to the whole Aang rising Tenzin thing).

The story outright states that its Tenchi´s destiny to end up with a harem,though I will agree that the story itself still completely falls into the same trap as every other harem show of not actually acknowledging the situation during its runtime.

Dont even know what that abbreviation stands for.
Key point: We don't know who Tenzin's mom is. Is Katara Tenzin's mom or did Aang have to go the comic Zuko route and go for someone else. If she is then your concerns about childern only come for Kya and Bumi considering that Tenzin should more or less be the kid you knocked her up with at the end of bk3.

End point we take over Aang body for a couple of years until all the kids are born and grown up and then have Katara and everyone else fake their deaths so know ones questions shit about them disappearing and Aang gets an eyepatch and swears vengeance against all spirits for the death of his love.

The beginning should have started at the white lotus outpost so we could have the answer now.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I can't even open the b version without getting this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label korra_meditate_repeat_slap is defined twice, at
  File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_s_korra_meditate.rpyc", line 218 and
  File "bk4/bk4_scripts/bk4_start.rpyc", line 2377.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Jun 01 20:28:34 2019

Daveck

May 2, 2017
ya unren breaks it for me. had to grind everything. only tool an hour or so to get through everything i think.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Fun update but I can't use the slap option as it causes a crash during the meditation and I can't progress any further because it crashes constantly after a certain point. (second medidation variation.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes