Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
+1 to waiting for the love route on this book. Something about pervy Tenzin just doesn't work for me. I'm hoping that the love route will be with a new airbender that's created from the galactic convergence that created all the new benders at the beginning of season 3.

While the previous slave routes could be pretty rough, something about this one this time just doesn't work for me.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know why scroll back to previous dialogue not working when I go to fire nation? It used to work when I'm at water nation

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know why scroll back to previous dialogue not working when I go to fire nation? It used to work when I'm at water nation
IIRC it has something to do with the drink mixing minigame, as a way to stop people from cheating they disable rollback when you play it, however it stays disabled after you play until you close the game and start it up again

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
IIRC it has something to do with the drink mixing minigame, as a way to stop people from cheating they disable rollback when you play it, however it stays disabled after you play until you close the game and start it up again
Thank you. I have another question. I think I may running into a bug with Mai. I finish Azula bed room scene the first time and she tell me to talk to Mai. I talk to her and finised catch the thief quest. But after next scene with Azula she keep telling me to talk to Mai again but when I talk to her there is new no dialogue, only option to buy stuff. Is that a bug or am I missing something?

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you. I have another question. I think I may running into a bug with Mai. I finish Azula bed room scene the first time and she tell me to talk to Mai. I talk to her and finised catch the thief quest. But after next scene with Azula she keep telling me to talk to Mai again but when I talk to her there is new no dialogue, only option to buy stuff. Is that a bug or am I missing something?
Go on with the story (train with Azula, fight in battles) and you will get to this point.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes