Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
It happens, considering these are some of the guys who kind of brought this market in to what it is, I'll give these long time stable creators all the slack they need. What would be a real waste is if the coder just up and quite the whole thing out of frustration, like plenty of other games that pop up do before fading off.
Which would be funny because it would literally be all of their fault that there was frustration in the first place.

Blamfright

May 30, 2017
I really wish they would stop making so many mini-games lol.
For each book in order we have:
  1. The moose-lions were stat check combats.
  2. Then we got drinkmixing, blackjack and stat/type check combat (and Blind Man's Bluff + crab battles which you can play at Ember Island).
  3. After that we got drink mixing + gambling mini-games & crab battles had more focus with constant availability
  4. And now we have (as far as I know) a Match 3, a ADHD test with pro-bending, a hand-eye test with the spinners and a theoretical CCG in the works.

I'm kinda scared now for whatever else the coder is going to think will be a fun mini-game, a top-down arcade shooter?

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
  2. Then we got drinkmixing, blackjack and stat/type check combat (and Blind Man's Bluff + crab battles which you can play at Ember Island).
  3. After that we got drink mixing + gambling mini-games & crab battles had more focus with constant availability
  4. And now we have (as far as I know) a Match 3, a ADHD test with pro-bending, a hand-eye test with the spinners and a theoretical CCG in the works.

I'm kinda scared now for whatever else the coder is going to think will be a fun mini-game, a top-down arcade shooter?
Yeah I'm over the mini games too. Also, am I the only person who hasn't won a single pro-bending match?? I'm so awful at it! lol. However, I can play the match 3 all damn day. Sucks you can only get 25 coins max

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah I'm over the mini games too. Also, am I the only person who hasn't won a single pro-bending match?? I'm so awful at it! lol. However, I can play the match 3 all damn day. Sucks you can only get 25 coins max
Pro-bending minigame is doable with a mouse, impossible on a touchpad. Never fun though.

Reactions: SHavi
Feb 5, 2018
I've supported Mity so far but this foolish delay caused by the coder doesn't fly with me. I'll sit this one out and pirate the update once it's here. The update would have been out almost a month ago by now, had they just sticked to their schedule.

This delay has most likely been for nothing, the card game was a failure and got scrapped. By the looks of it, we will be getting a 2 month update, with 1 month worth of lewd content. Sad.

witteb

May 3, 2019

Personnaly I like all the minigames. Dunno why people are having trouble with the spinners and probending game of book4.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Personnaly I like all the minigames. Dunno why people are having trouble with the spinners and probending game of book4.
Same here, I honestly enjoy them - to a degree. Man that book 3 crab arena ate way too much time, given there aren't any rewards in the love route of that. Still, they are fun, not intrucive and mix up the gameplay just enough so that you can actually enjoy the game and scenes on display. If there'd be no minigames, you'd require some other form to progress in either money or stats - which at this point would probably lead to a step backwards, not forward given that they have made these interlaced minigames "their thing".

The minigame I right now find the most annoying is the match 3 from book 4, because in skip mode, you'll gain more time than you spend even when getting smaller combos, leading to you racking up points over points because time turns basically infinite, while the gains from it are still capped. Yet on normal speed, it's just a touch too slow for my taste

Reactions: witteb

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The spinner is too grindy IMO, you have to repeat it an almost bulshit ammount of time for the last level.

Reactions: TheDevian

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Does anybody know if there is a reward for beating the Lv.99 crab of the naked girl in the arena of book 3?

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
The spinner is too grindy IMO, you have to repeat it an almost bulshit ammount of time for the last level.
Is level 12 the current cap? Because I can't go any higher than that and the training says that its under construction

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes