Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I don't remember the exact number but it probably is.

Also no, you don't get anything special.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
The spinner game was fine. It's super easy when you get the timing right. But most importantly, it adds value to the game. You get points to continue "training." Most of the other mini games are just for distraction it seems. Mixing drinks? Really? Crab fighting? Fuck that.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
to me, the reason most minigames feel bad is because they are halfbaked. the mixing drinks for example is basically a non game, as it gives the answer when you play. the combat is okay, but again, feels like it need some work to become something beyond a tech demo.

by reinventing the wheel, instead of evolving it, they just end up in the same place each time.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
the spinners game was pretty easy imo, but I agree it was very grindy. After a few straight minutes skipping text and spamming, I level up to a point where I don't need to touch the spinners again for the rest of the update so it's fine. I do admit I never touched the crab minigame though.

ZookaZooka

Oct 14, 2016
The best sequence in this game is the scripted embers island event, it really overshadows a lot of the game and they should've struggled to include something like that in every future book.

Reactions: rockd

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
I've supported Mity so far but this foolish delay caused by the coder doesn't fly with me. I'll sit this one out and pirate the update once it's here. The update would have been out almost a month ago by now, had they just sticked to their schedule.

This delay has most likely been for nothing, the card game was a failure and got scrapped. By the looks of it, we will be getting a 2 month update, with 1 month worth of lewd content. Sad.
Imagine thinking like this and supporting summertime saga

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
I got korra to 80 and 85. is this as far as it goes for now?
also is the camera and the key in this version or the next?

VK_Skyd

Mar 18, 2018
I wonder what everyone's favourite books have been so far. Mines definitely fire.
For me it's 2>3>1>4
Will probably be 2>4>3>1 after completion, even though Korra is just so unlikable. I really hope MITY takes some liberties with her personality during the love route.

Reactions: Hunscs7

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I wonder what everyone's favourite books have been so far. Mines definitely fire.
3>2>4>1
Book 3 is the best, Book 2 is great as well. Only reason Book 1 is at the bottom is because it's not as fleshed out as the other 3 (first build syndrome)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes