D

Deleted member 436513

Can it be said we'll get a update this mnth or shall i continue traverse the fem protag rpgs fully well aware of what's happened
The direct word from MITY is that they "hope/expect" to release it by the end of November, make of that what you will.

D

Deleted member 584847

so uhm... in the water tribe, slave route is for making Katara your slave. but in the fire tribe, slave route is making YOU a slave?

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
so can anyone help me out? just curious if others have the issue with the crab battle in the earth kingdom. It's the last battle to get the map. I get a crash screen when attempting to battle the shady guy

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
I love how people just come out of the woodworks as soon as there are any delays with a game and they start sharing their ideas of a business and how a dev should handle theirs yadda yadda.

How can you know that adding a third/fourth/fifth person is a net positive and not a net negative? They now have to give away more of their money (doesn't matter what you think of MITY, noone would want or like to do this if they could avoid it), they need to wait on another person's progress, not even mentioning what this new unknown person could do to harm your business, which has been running fine up to this point. They could slow it down, want to add their own twist to it that in turn doesn't fit with what the established fanbase wants or likes... Let the coder have his break. I'm not really in the loop when it comes to the vacation time MITY had in the last years but they were probably working non-stop with the exception of very major family holidays. Find some other Trainer games to distract you, read a book, go outside (lol), play a AAA game, whatever. Let the actual Patrons on Patreon decide if MITY are doing the right thing or not.

My opinion on all of this? I don't like it but I can't change it either. I really want them to finish all of Book 4 asap so I can actually play it (because only playing chunks is something I abhor) but until they do I have a plethora of adult-themed games and VNs that I can fall back on. I could also, and probably will because it's that (wintery) time of year again, watch ATLA&LOK on repeat. Maybe do something like that instead of spending precious gaming/watching/living time on fora discussing something that you can't change AT ALL.
He a big boy. Stop telling other people what to do.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I'm left to wonder - what's the artist gonna do with the extra time, given that the coder is already lagging behind? Work on more content to implement, touch up more on the current workpile and try to improve what's left to implement? Because I'm not entirely certain the coder will be thrilled to come back to an ever-increasing pile of work, towering up.
Burnout sure is a bitch.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
News people.

Hello friends, slutty compatriots, coder here!
Things have happened. Many things! I've been writing and rewriting a post detailing all about it for the last few days at the request of the artist. But all it did was make me feel down, reliving some old and some fresh things that I’d rather move past. I don't feel comfortable talking about it all yet, mostly because I have no idea how to relay rough things without coming across as self-pitying or exaggerated. But I’ll try and share some as we go.
The point I want to make is that I'm finally, since what feels like an eternity, starting to return to my old self. It's been awhile. I took some time to revive my creativity and then, among other things, my ankle exploded like a confetti cannon on New Year's Eve. Oh shit, are airport metal detectors going to be a bitch now? …Huh. Anyway, I’m back on it with new ideas and energy and you can expect some results asap.
I can't reward you for your patience with me as quickly as this month. I regret that, because you certainly deserve something for sticking around with us this long. But I promise you that if your patience has run out we will send you a build as soon as it's done, regardless of whether you are a patron or not, once it's done. We'll pm or email it depending on your current patron status.
All I can say is that I think the last few months have been pretty weird for all of us, and settling back to normal routine sounds pretty good to me.
The artist has a bunch to say too but wants to make his own message so whatever he has to say will be posted tomorrow.
Thanks for being the best there is.
Cheers

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
But the real question here is ... will they get something for the end of November or the beginning of December? Or is it going to move for a super update in January? Taking into account just everything will readjust to what it was like this week.

Reactions: Wonka_Willy

acue

Aug 5, 2017
It probably won't be a mega update considering he said they'll ship as soon as they have something, I'd safely assume a normal release with a 4-5 scenes if I didn't want to be disappointed.

D

Deleted member 436513

I'm left to wonder - what's the artist gonna do with the extra time, given that the coder is already lagging behind? Work on more content to implement, touch up more on the current workpile and try to improve what's left to implement? Because I'm not entirely certain the coder will be thrilled to come back to an ever-increasing pile of work, towering up.
Burnout sure is a bitch.
This is what I'm wondering about too. Given that the coder effectively stopped working after the previous update was finished (in early August) and is now starting again from that point, that's FOUR MONTHS worth of art that the artist has presumably piled up since then (excluding the assets for the Halloween side project). The best case scenario would be a December or January update having potentially twice as much content as usual, if they just focus on incorproating the scenes instead of any new systems or minigames.

Reactions: splamo

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
I'm left to wonder - what's the artist gonna do with the extra time, given that the coder is already lagging behind?
Nothing ~ i mentioned this before when people say the artist is "still working"

Unless he starts releasing a lot of pinups to fill the massive gap between art and code, then all the "im still working while the coder recovers" is just words, because it will never be proven that he worked on anything, since the coder will be always behind (assuming anything of it is real, because we know patreon devs are experts on making up excuses ~ since they have big fanbases, they know they will never be doubted by them)

The artist probably just finished the build art and chilled for several months

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes