FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
And I'll again be the counter to the Korra-hate in this thread. I hope we'll get an amazing love route since she really grew on me after watching the show a couple of times and analysing it myself. She obviously is just great to look at too and brings in a whole lot of amazing (fappable) characters >:D
By "Kora hate" I assume you mean my post? Just reply to me directly, I don't bite. If you like the show and character that's great, I'm just stating my own opinion which like your is subjective. At the end of the day we're here to fap, and Korra both the character and the show are perfectly fine in that regards.

Reactions: Barkin 10

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I'm sure, we will have a lovely all-family-incest-love scenes in the Love-Route. Except Meelo. Noones like Meelo. :D

Jan 2, 2019
I'd definitely prefer Mity's version of a Game of Thrones, since the "Game of Whores" game that's out is pretty lackluster.
I mean, there's already some semblance of groundwork there but the problem comes forth that the source material the artist is drawing now is just that art. But if the art isn't an issue, instead of trying to become the "Avatar" you could be trying to rule over the iron throne as the three eyed raven. But need to get some experience.

For Arya:
Love route could be you controlling the hound.
Slave route could be Jaqen H'ghar

For Sansa:
Love route could be Petyr.
Slave route could be Ramsay

For Daenerys:
Love route could be Jorah
Slave route could be Khal'Drogo

For Cersei:
Love route could be Jaime
Slave route could be anywhere in the Church of the Seven

With the various side characters thrown in. Margaery, Ros, Shae, and Missandei etc.

The prospects are good but it all depends on the artist capturing the depictions reliably.

Last edited:

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Personally I would prefer a Mity game from the universe of Kim Possible there are many characters to choose from and it is a game easily adaptable to a Love / slave routes trainer since you can justify it with mind control clones magic robots etc. besides being animation I also think it will be a lot It’s easy for the artist to capture the characters well before catching real actors and “caricaturing them” because they may not end up so well done
It's funny you mention that. I was lookng for kim possible games the other week and found a trainer where you play as shego lol. The quality is pretty good but it's relatively new (I can link it if you want). I'd be more than glad to see MITY do KP next, or maybe delve into anime, like an attack on titan trainer perhaps? (I can imagine it working like BOOK:Fire did in this game).

Reactions: Gekthegecko

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Unfortunately(?) A lot of the game's larger files aren't image files (but for example sound) so even changing all of the image files wouldn't make nearly as much of a difference as you'd expect.
I actually don't play with sound, and I could say some people also don't, so a version with no sound for the ones that want a lighter version would work.

Or reduce all audio to 128kbps 44100Hz, with no real loss (The only way to really see any difference is being a musician with a 1k+ headphone), even if you don't want to lose that data in some way you can just store it in your computer for maybe in the future use it.

Also here is a ratio that I calculated: (Data from version 0.8.3a-pc)
File TypeSize (MB)Ratio (%)
Image37948.71
Sound29938.43
Code23.22.98
Others79.810.24
Total778100

It's possible to get a size reduction of about 25% on sound and 33.33% on images, it goes to something close to 252.67MB for images and 224.25MB for sound, having a total of 579.92MB, total gain of 25.46% over the 778MB

Now if you consider the no-sound version with no image conversion you get only 479MB or 352MB with image conversion (lossless webp)

About the work time: with no-sound it's pretty simple, remove all sounds, and just add 1 line (make sure it's inside the init python), here:
Python:
  config.sound = False

About the audio conversion, and image conversion, some software do the work for you, you just need to select the folder, check to do it recursively and let your computer work while you take a sip of your coffee (if you don't find any just lemme know and I will make one for you in about a week).

But you'll need to update all codes that have .png to .webp (also can be done using the "Replace All" function of any text editor you use, (Even notepad has this, if you use notepad++ you can do all files at once), just use put ".png" to ".webp")

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
It's funny you mention that. I was lookng for kim possible games the other week and found a trainer where you play as shego lol. The quality is pretty good but it's relatively new (I can link it if you want). I'd be more than glad to see MITY do KP next, or maybe delve into anime, like an attack on titan trainer perhaps? (I can imagine it working like BOOK:Fire did in this game).
I know that game and for me it has 2 fundamental mistakes

1st take shego as the protagonist who would not want to train shego to obey your orders and add it to your haren next to possible kim and others?

2nd (this is personal) the art of the game seems to me quite bad I don't know if it would have improved over time but certain designs need a lot of improvement among them that of KP itself

about a game of the Titans personally I do not see it more than anything for the "absence" of interesting waifus although we have History Mikasa or Annie except the "potato girl" few more I can think of for a game H especially a Trainer game that a Thank you at least as I see them is to have a good assortment of characters to "capture and train" there are Mangas that in that sense have many more options available for example Danmachi or Bleach or even Naruto but there are already several games of this universe and one of them very promising (jikage rising)

D

Deleted member 436513

I actually don't play with sound, and I could say some people also don't, so a version with no sound for the ones that want a lighter version would work.

Or reduce all audio to 128kbps 44100Hz, with no real loss (The only way to really see any difference is being a musician with a 1k+ headphone), even if you don't want to lose that data in some way you can just store it in your computer for maybe in the future use it.

Also here is a ratio that I calculated: (Data from version 0.8.3a-pc)
File TypeSize (MB)Ratio (%)
Image37948.71
Sound29938.43
Code23.22.98
Others79.810.24
Total778100
It's possible to get a size reduction of about 25% on sound and 33.33% on images, it goes to something close to 252.67MB for images and 224.25MB for sound, having a total of 579.92MB, total gain of 25.46% over the 778MB

Now if you consider the no-sound version with no image conversion you get only 479MB or 352MB with image conversion (lossless webp)

About the work time: with no-sound it's pretty simple, remove all sounds, and just add 1 line (make sure it's inside the init python), here:
Python:
  config.sound = False

About the audio conversion, and image conversion, some software do the work for you, you just need to select the folder, check to do it recursively and let your computer work while you take a sip of your coffee (if you don't find any just lemme know and I will make one for you in about a week).

But you'll need to update all codes that have .png to .webp (also can be done using the "Replace All" function of any text editor you use, (Even notepad has this, if you use notepad++ you can do all files at once), just use put ".png" to ".webp")
Download the webp tools from Google's site, put them somewhere in your path, open a command prompt/terminal in the game's folder and
Bash:
find -name "*.png" -exec cwebp {} -o {}.webp \;
Works on Windows too with msys. You can make it fancier by trimming the old extension from the end with bash, add quality options to compress it further, do some processing beforehand, etc. Since Ren'Py also supports Opus, might as well cut that audio number in half while you're at it by converting all the MP3/OGG/WAV files in the game to low bitrate Opus (without losing any quality).

A lot of devs also use this lazy "trick" to avoid updating the code by simply overwriting the old files with their converted versions. Because the engine is "dumb" and only cares about the path, you can have JPEG data in a file named image.gif.mp4 and it still loads it as the appropriate format. And if Ren'Py wasn't a pile of fucking garbage so barebones and had an IDE, you wouldn't have to fuck around with thousands of search and replace operations across hundreds of files to begin with, since you could have it refactor every instance of a filename/extension/variable for you automatically. One day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gekthegecko

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I mean, there's already some semblance of groundwork there but the problem comes forth that the source material the artist is drawing now is just that art. But if the art isn't an issue, instead of trying to become the "Avatar" you could be trying to rule over the iron throne as the three eyed raven. But need to get some experience.

For Arya:
Love route could be you controlling the hound.
Slave route could be Jaqen H'ghar

For Sansa:
Love route could be Petyr.
Slave route could be Ramsay

For Daenerys:
Love route could be Jorah
Slave route could be Khal'Drogo

For Cersei:
Love route could be Jaime
Slave route could be anywhere in the Church of the Seven

With the various side characters thrown in. Margaery, Ros, Shae, and Missandei etc.

The prospects are good but it all depends on the artist capturing the depictions reliably.
I really don't want to be Ramsay. I know that it's a game and all, but I hate that guy so so much.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I really don't want to be Ramsay. I know that it's a game and all, but I hate that guy so so much.
Besides, Baelish would be a better slave route for her anyway. Idunno who would be her Love route tbh...
But if we had a Bolton for a slave route, I think the game would need a guro tag.

Also, could do Viserys as Dany's slave route. Drogo was brutish, but not as cruel as a trainer slave route character would need to be. He would make a better candidate for love route, because they did love each other. Viserys was a sadistic little twerp, and abused Dany to control her. Sounds like a slave route to me.

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
could someone pretty please update us on the state of things, since there are 3 new posts,1 from nov 26 and 2 from nov 27 one possibly hinting at a new testers release.

thx in advance

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
could someone pretty please update us on the state of things, since there are 3 new posts,1 from nov 26 and 2 from nov 27 one possibly hinting at a new testers release.

thx in advance
The latest update (the art update) as well as the 3rd update have been posted on here, with the art update being 1 page back and the good news update being on the page before that.

Reactions: Chokel
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes