APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a particular retro series with female characters that needs a revival in hentai-form? I feel like there's gonna be a series that is a hidden gem that we don't remember at this moment but would be amazing to see mainstream or just focused on...
Lets go way back Martian successor Nadesico. That show has a large cast of hot girls. How about Ikki Tousen you could have a bunch of mini games where you have to fight the chicks before you can start the training. What about Love hina trainer I mean there are really a ton of animes out there that could be done as a trainer. I realize some have games already but most are just standard VN's. Can't say I am at all interested in Naruto , Bleach or One piece. One last one what about Shuffle another show with a ton of hot girls in it. Although I thought the anime itself was average it still could be easily turned into a trainer. I would love an FSN trainer. With FSN you could even expand the cast quite easily by just bringing in other Female epic hero's Kind of like what Eiyu Senki did.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Lets go way back Martian successor Nadesico. That show has a large cast of hot girls. How about Ikki Tousen you could have a bunch of mini games where you have to fight the chicks before you can start the training. What about Love hina trainer I mean there are really a ton of animes out there that could be done as a trainer. I realize some have games already but most are just standard VN's. Can't say I am at all interested in Naruto , Bleach or One piece. One last one what about Shuffle another show with a ton of hot girls in it. Although I thought the anime itself was average it still could be easily turned into a trainer. I would love an FSN trainer. With FSN you could even expand the cast quite easily by just bringing in other Female epic hero's Kind of like what Eiyu Senki did.
FSN has Artoria, Rin, Sakura, Medea, Medusa, and Taiga. Then you've got spin-offs like Apocrypha and Extra, and the monstrosity that is F/GO. You don't need to make up servants, just start digging into F/GO.

But honestly just Artoria and Rin would be enough trainer material for me.
Though Mordred would also be fun.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have been thinking about this for quite some time. Why not a Black Lagoon trainer. I know this one does not have a ton of Girls in it. The ones it does have though I would love to break them. I count 6 one of which is not as strong willed and ended up dead but still just imagine getting the chance to break Remy and the sister from the rip off church. :D Unfortunately not sure this would be in Mity's realm in art style. Another perk is you could have it set up so you can choose the MC maybe even throw a bone to the lesbian crowd and have the Russian chick be the MC. Well just a half baked thought I suppose.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I have been thinking about this for quite some time. Why not a Black Lagoon trainer. I know this one does not have a ton of Girls in it. The ones it does have though I would love to break them. I count 6 one of which is not as strong willed and ended up dead but still just imagine getting the chance to break Remy and the sister from the rip off church. :D Unfortunately not sure this would be in Mity's realm in art style. Another perk is you could have it set up so you can choose the MC maybe even throw a bone to the lesbian crowd and have the Russian chick be the MC. Well just a half baked thought I suppose.
Because it get fucking dark with some characters like Hansel and Gretel.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
how about of one most fan service series "Queen's Blade" i mean that shit is full of girls, from lolis to big oppais

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
i don't see the lack of males like a problem, anything can be do for it,

for example, shady travel to QB universe, be a random slaver, a grow version cattleya son, etc
Delmora could work for Queen's Blade. After being defeated while possessing Aldra, he could survive and possess some random dude to start training. But the women in Queen's Blade are particularly untrusting, being a female-dominant society they're not gonna get close enough to a dude to let him train them. Not to mention there's too many girls and no way to limit like there would be to Fate/. You'd have to pick and choose the girls or limit them to fewer scenes. Like, I love Risty. She's my favorite... I actually don't want to see her trained, come to think of it... But, like, I like Risty, Alleyne, Tomoe (love to see her trained!) Shizuka and Airi. A lot of people like Melona (dunno why people like the girl who will accidentally or purposefully melt you when you play with her best assets.), Leina is the MC, I figure Echidna will be in high demand...

Cattleya is another favorite for very obvious reasons. I also have a soft spot for Ymir. Then there's Rebellion. I love Liliana.

Reactions: jhose15xs

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a particular retro series with female characters that needs a revival in hentai-form? I feel like there's gonna be a series that is a hidden gem that we don't remember at this moment but would be amazing to see mainstream or just focused on...
One of GS Mikami would be like a dream come true .You would obviously play as Yokoshima ( In the manga he gets crazy powerful in comparison to the series where he is pretty much a lapdog from beginning to end)

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Delmora could work for Queen's Blade. After being defeated while possessing Aldra, he could survive and possess some random dude to start training. But the women in Queen's Blade are particularly untrusting, being a female-dominant society they're not gonna get close enough to a dude to let him train them. Not to mention there's too many girls and no way to limit like there would be to Fate/. You'd have to pick and choose the girls or limit them to fewer scenes. Like, I love Risty. She's my favorite... I actually don't want to see her trained, come to think of it... But, like, I like Risty, Alleyne, Tomoe (love to see her trained!) Shizuka and Airi. A lot of people like Melona (dunno why people like the girl who will accidentally or purposefully melt you when you play with her best assets.), Leina is the MC, I figure Echidna will be in high demand...

Cattleya is another favorite for very obvious reasons. I also have a soft spot for Ymir. Then there's Rebellion. I love Liliana.
but something that is true for all QB girls are that all they have some kind of soft spot for something, Risty is weak against kids and take care of orphans, echidna is a pervert, nowa is insecure, leina want to be strong, Alleyne(1000 years virgin) some manipulation with nowa will do the work, Tomoe like to help everyone, Cattleya is a widow,etc

A character like a shota Rance would be their doom

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
how about of one most fan service series "Queen's Blade" i mean that shit is full of girls, from lolis to big oppais
It has a lot of potential females for sure. But I feel like a lot of the desire for these type of games is finding waifus that aren't already total whores. Queen's blade has more sexual content than some f95zone games for instance.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
It has a lot of potential females for sure. But I feel like a lot of the desire for these type of games is finding waifus that aren't already total whores. Queen's blade has more sexual content than some f95zone games for instance.
Yeah, which they're not. It's a societal difference, more or less, is all; Thats why they dress that way. Because its how women are dressed and in-universe men don't seem to really have enough presence in society to matter. I think if a guy did try something, they'd break every bone in his body. They start from more revealing outfits than we'd consider normal, but that doesn't say anything about their personalities. They are by no means whores.

They'd fit for a trainer game still. Also, the IP having sexual content has NOTHING to do with it. It has to do about trainable personalities. After all, Fate/Stay Night was an eroge (it's H-scenes were notoriously bad, but still), but it'd be a perfect trainer.

Echidna, Tomoe, Alleyne, Ymir, Claudette, and Risty (though I have too much respect to do that to Risty .-.) all work well.

I think trainers take two main paths:
Innocent or Inexperienced girls (most QB girls seem to be implied to be virgins, except Echidna, I think), being awakened
Ballsy, OP, tough girls (most of QB cast especially those listed above) being taken down a couple notches.

The first one is the appeal of Katara.
The second one is the appeal of Azula and Korra.
Toph can go either way.

Also, the mention of Korra brings to mind a third path: revenge training. Making a slave out of a girl that tends to be irritating. But that can and usually falls into category 2, as with Korra.

• Haha
Reactions: SiuKim

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, which they're not. It's a societal difference, more or less, is all; Thats why they dress that way. Because its how women are dressed and in-universe men don't seem to really have enough presence in society to matter. I think if a guy did try something, they'd break every bone in his body. They start from more revealing outfits than we'd consider normal, but that doesn't say anything about their personalities. They are by no means whores.

They'd fit for a trainer game still. Also, the IP having sexual content has NOTHING to do with it. It has to do about trainable personalities. After all, Fate/Stay Night was an eroge (it's H-scenes were notoriously bad, but still), but it'd be a perfect trainer.

Echidna, Tomoe, Alleyne, Ymir, Claudette, and Risty (though I have too much respect to do that to Risty .-.) all work well.

I think trainers take two main paths:
Innocent or Inexperienced girls (most QB girls seem to be implied to be virgins, except Echidna, I think), being awakened
Ballsy, OP, tough girls (most of QB cast especially those listed above) being taken down a couple notches.

The first one is the appeal of Katara.
The second one is the appeal of Azula and Korra.
Toph can go either way.

Also, the mention of Korra brings to mind a third path: revenge training. Making a slave out of a girl that tends to be irritating. But that can and usually falls into category 2, as with Korra.
Queen Blade is a bad idea..and i dont think Mity will take anime as another trainer game(or whatever he want)

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Queen Blade is a bad idea..and i dont think Mity will take anime as another trainer game(or whatever he want)
I agree on both. But if he did anime, I'd prefer Fate/Stay Night. But no, not Queen's Blade. Idunno what cartoons he'd do, though.

Reactions: Genji

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Anime is out of question.
Yeah i thought it might be off the table which is why i went with the american shows; But if there were other options i would like Daria, Clone High, or Code Lyoko.

(Anime-wise I'm always get upset that no one know Gintama. It's hilarious and already has loads of adult humor though i guess that put more pressure for the parody to match the show... somehow)

Reactions: Genji

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
if anime is out of the table how about a Martin mystery trainer (in the comic diana is his girlfrind insted of his step sister)

Reactions: Sword26
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes