Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Hard to tell but Kim Possible and Teen Titans Mity seems to like. One Piece, Naruto, Star Wars and Dragon Prince also have multiple votes.
KP and TT have been done to death, tbh. So has Naruto and Star Wars (though most of both Star Wars and KP have been flops.). I actually haven't seen a One Piece trainer, and I know the girls are cute as much as I hate mainstream shounen anime. Theres like 2-3 KP trainers, 5 or so TT games including one just started by MUPLUR, the other successful Korra dude. Around 5 Naruto too, and 5-10 Star Wars games though only Orange Trainer stands out at all. Can't speak for Dragon Prince.

Also, I heard MITY isn't a big shounen guy either, I think I read that he hates Naruto and One Piece. He could do Danny Phantom, because it's apparent by now GZone isn't, lel. I mean, just following the whole Nickelodeon vein for a second-- Fairly OddParents? Enough girls there, though?

Back to anime. Dragon Ball's been overdone. What about Bleach?
I mean, Fate/ originally WAS an eroge, but Fate/ could be fun to do. I'd love to train Saber, and Rin. Proud, Moralistic, overly-rigid knight and Snooty, Arrogant Know-it-all mage. They'd both be fun for a slave route, as it'd be fun to tease Saber and show her that she's a girl, on top of a knight-king, and Rin's airheaded tsun is always cute. Not to mention with side series like Fate/Extra, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order, the girl possibilities are practically endless.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
KP and TT have been done to death, tbh. So has Naruto and Star Wars (though most of both Star Wars and KP have been flops.). I actually haven't seen a One Piece trainer, and I know the girls are cute as much as I hate mainstream shounen anime. Theres like 2-3 KP trainers, 5 or so TT games including one just started by MUPLUR, the other successful Korra dude. Around 5 Naruto too, and 5-10 Star Wars games though only Orange Trainer stands out at all. Can't speak for Dragon Prince.

Also, I heard MITY isn't a big shounen guy either, I think I read that he hates Naruto and One Piece. He could do Danny Phantom, because it's apparent by now GZone isn't, lel. I mean, just following the whole Nickelodeon vein for a second-- Fairly OddParents? Enough girls there, though?

Back to anime. Dragon Ball's been overdone. What about Bleach?
I mean, Fate/ originally WAS an eroge, but Fate/ could be fun to do. I'd love to train Saber, and Rin. Proud, Moralistic, overly-rigid knight and Snooty, Arrogant Know-it-all mage. They'd both be fun for a slave route, as it'd be fun to tease Saber and show her that she's a girl, on top of a knight-king, and Rin's airheaded tsun is always cute. Not to mention with side series like Fate/Extra, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order, the girl possibilities are practically endless.
Wait did someone try to do some Cartoon network game like the KND one but that fail from what i'm hearing, plus i feel like there ain't that many show you can turn in a trainer game to be honest

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Wait did someone try to do some Cartoon network game like the KND one but that fail from what i'm hearing, plus i feel like there ain't that many show you can turn in a trainer game to be honest
How so? Basically, you just need girls. Preferably girls with enough personality to work on, but thats about only the requirement. So anime and actual story-based cartoons would work better than episodic ones, where the plot almost resets after each episode, and the characters are shallow. Basically for a trainer you can take any type of girl as long as she's not already a submissive pervert, and train her into a pervert. What kind of girls you want trained is more taste. You could even start submissive, but that's probably more "corruption" than training. Personally, I prefer stronger-willed women. All 4 main girls here fit that bill. Though each girl here has their own way of projecting their strength, they're all strong.
Snotty Brat that needs to be taken down a peg. (Korra, Rin from Fate/)
Bullheaded strongwoman being shown her feminine side. (Toph?)
Virtuous/Motherly woman that needs to loosen up. (Katara, Saber Artoria from Fate/)
I don't think KND artstyle would be conducive to an adult parody, tbh. I think I did see one, it was almost an insta-flop.

Reactions: TheSavageGod

33cl

Sep 6, 2019
Why dosent Mity just take a single python course? Its not like renpy is some nasa lvl shit. If hes somewhere in the 3rd world the 20k can get him any goddamn teacher in the world.

D

Deleted member 436513

Why dosent Mity just take a single python course? Its not like renpy is some nasa lvl shit. If hes somewhere in the 3rd world the 20k can get him any goddamn teacher in the world.
The funny thing is, MITY (the artist) is probably on the level of the coder in terms of skill. He knows how to put together and release a Ren'Py game with images, dialogue, variables, story progression, a map screen and so on, as evidenced by the Halloween side story. He absolutely could just work on the game by himself if he wanted to (minus some of the more complicated minigames), and he's already said as much. I don't agree that he SHOULD, though. As a backup sure, but hiring a guy is much better.

D

Deleted member 436513

Remind me again, who came up with MITY and hired the other guy, was it the coder (what I remember reading a couple of times) or the artist?
The artist is the one calling the shots and the owner of the project as far as I know. Not sure who/what MITY refers to or if that moniker exists outside their Patreon page though.

Reactions: kingkongercock

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Remind me again, who came up with MITY and hired the other guy, was it the coder (what I remember reading a couple of times) or the artist?
The artist is the one calling the shots and the owner of the project as far as I know. Not sure who/what MITY refers to or if that moniker exists outside their Patreon page though.

Nothing here, just wanted some space

I've read a couple of patreon comments from the artist.

About artist's previous work he said:
It's the one and only reason the coder reached out to me at the time. He wanted to do an avatar game, saw I wasn't without (twisted) love for the characters myself and reached out. Although I have seen some work by others which looked very much like my stuff but wasn't. That's always a weird sensation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, up to some point the coder was the main writer

About the writer he said:
Thanks. At first only the coder, but ever since his mother had the whole cancer stuff going on I've increasingly started contributing to that in an effort to help him out and never really stopped doing so. Still, I'd say the funniest stuff is usually his.

Mity is the group's name, even though most people refer to the artist as Mity because he does most of the community interactions.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
How so? Basically, you just need girls. Preferably girls with enough personality to work on, but thats about only the requirement. So anime and actual story-based cartoons would work better than episodic ones, where the plot almost resets after each episode, and the characters are shallow. Basically for a trainer you can take any type of girl as long as she's not already a submissive pervert, and train her into a pervert. What kind of girls you want trained is more taste. You could even start submissive, but that's probably more "corruption" than training. Personally, I prefer stronger-willed women. All 4 main girls here fit that bill. Though each girl here has their own way of projecting their strength, they're all strong.
Snotty Brat that needs to be taken down a peg. (Korra, Rin from Fate/)
Bullheaded strongwoman being shown her feminine side. (Toph?)
Virtuous/Motherly woman that needs to loosen up. (Katara, Saber Artoria from Fate/)
I don't think KND artstyle would be conducive to an adult parody, tbh. I think I did see one, it was almost an insta-flop.

On that note:
using a guide-line so that you can get as large a group of people possible;
Non-furries,
Nothing Underage,
has a lot of possible female characters,
and has not been a type of trainer before.

I think the only possible choices could only be 'Johnny Bravo' or 'Samurai Jack'

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
On that note:
using a guide-line so that you can get as large a group of people possible;
Non-furries,
Nothing Underage,
has a lot of possible female characters,
and has not been a type of trainer before.

I think the only possible choices could only be 'Johnny Bravo' or 'Samurai Jack'
For American animation, you mean.
Also, underage is an easy fix, age up like he did here.

Mar 7, 2018
Actually for the largest group possible you'd want to have as many niches as possible but nothing particularly bizarre as the core story. So Furries/ Lolis / BDSM/ etc may have some representation but each should only be optional rather than mandatory.... Hell throw in a Trap but also leave every hint in the book in so no one is going in being tricked.

Also, it is possible to have a new trainer with the same source material but it shouldn't be a well-known trainer/popular trainer and should have a different core premise.

Reactions: Sole
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes