IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Place ya bets, PLACE YA BETS!

The question on everyones lips:
Will the update happen today?

Yes x5.0 | No x1.05 PUT DOWN YOUR MONEY NOW!

BONUS BETS
PREDICT AN EXCUSE, WILL IT BE?
  1. DEATH OF CLOSE RELATIVE
  2. HORRIBLE INJURY THAT HAS JUST NOW SURFACED
  3. CODER IS DEAD / SILENT
  4. CHRISTMAS RELATIVES ARE NOW STAYING OVER FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR
  5. NEW UPDATE WAS HIT BY A BUS
  6. *NEW* WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT
DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ON ALL OF THE ABOVE

If it's delayed (Already is. It's day 4) Mity will definitely blame it on the Coder. My bet is that it's a combination of 3-4. The coder is depressed because of Christmas and his toe he broke last January.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
If it's delayed (Already is. It's day 4) Mity will definitely blame it on the Coder. My bet is that it's a combination of 3-4. The coder is depressed because of Christmas and his toe he broke last January.
It's not delayed. It's still the 28th.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
What are your thoughs? it will be a normal update or a more content update?
More content I assume? The usual updates were pretty big themselves (when compared to other games on the site), and since it's been 3 months I'm expecting a little bit more. I remember vaguely MITY saying he was going to redo some stuff and add some stuff while the coder was recovering from his serious illness. If this has less content than the last I'll be a little, ******

D

Deleted member 436513

More content I assume? The usual updates were pretty big themselves (when compared to other games on the site), and since it's been 3 months I'm expecting a little bit more. I remember vaguely MITY saying he was going to redo some stuff and add some stuff while the coder was recovering from his serious illness. If this has less content than the last I'll be a little, ******
The art portion of the game is finished like 4 months in advance at this point (the content of the "September update" which we're getting today, and three additional months' worth of art), so it's pretty much down to the coder and how much of it he's willing to use. The updated Book 3 (?) stuff was mentioned as being released in a future January or February update later down the line iirc, but the game was also supposed to come out in November even after the delay, so who knows. Maybe we're getting more than a standard update, maybe the coder is still working on that single month's content and he's just slow.

Also

- 14 HOURS REMAIN -
(per California time)

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Thought he would be sad about the toe he will break NEXT January, their lives are so sad that they foreshadow their accidents

What are your thoughs? it will be a normal update or a more content update?
Less content for sure

The artist was "supposedly" working non-stop on art while the coder meditated about the meaning of life, but even if that was true, its pointless because the coder didnt work, thus said art can't be put into the build ~ there's just so much art that can be used with what little code the coder worked on

Hence why i dont believe anything of that, they just slacked and the artist chilled as well, because he will never have to prove that he worked on said art, since the code will forever slow down the usage of said art, unless they put out a build with legit triple the size of a normal one (not the typical "hey guys, this is the biggest build ever!" that every developer uses) down the road

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Thought he would be sad about the toe he will break NEXT January, their lives are so sad that they foreshadow their accidents

Less content for sure

The artist was "supposedly" working non-stop on art while the coder meditated about the meaning of life, but even if that was true, its pointless because the coder didnt work, thus said art can't be put into the build ~ there's just so much art that can be used with what little code the coder worked on

Hence why i dont believe anything of that, they just slacked and the artist chilled as well, because he will never have to prove that he worked on said art, since the code will forever slow down the usage of said art, unless they put out a build with legit triple the size of a normal one (not the typical "hey guys, this is the biggest build ever!" that every developer uses) down the road
By the sound of it, you just never trust what people say? Who hurt you

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
D

Deleted member 436513

Less content for sure

I wouldn't be that pessimistic about the guy, he comes across as someone who's really obsessive about work and deadlines, and enjoys drawing for the sake of it. He makes more than a fucking neurosurgeon either way. Though there's also the Halloween special he could claim to have spent all of October on, and the new crossover project taking up December's budget (leaving us with two extra months of content).

I personally would've just used all of the art in a single update, even if it meant adding "lol they fuk now" tier dialogue inbetween the scenes. Or have the artist work on the new crossover project until the finished art "runs out", and release a second game with 3-4 months' worth of content at some point in the future.

Jun 1, 2019
has anyone here ever considered that the coder and artist are the same damn person? That mity is just making up cheap excuses, blaming them on an imaginery person while getting paid 20k per month doing absolutely nothing?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes