Raring

May 6, 2019
Hadn't done the love route of book 3 yet so I figured I might as well do that now however I also encountered the crab battling problem. Spamming ignore temporary fixes it, but that can't be the right way.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bk3_s_arena_shit.rpy", line 14813, in <module>
NameError: name 'hit_chance' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "blackjack.rpyc", line 138, in script call
  File "bk3_s_arena_shit.rpyc", line 14813, in script
  File "D:\verschiedenes\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.3c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\verschiedenes\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.3c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\verschiedenes\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.3c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4b
Wed Jan 01 18:19:07 2020
Anyone got a fix for it? Thanks in advance.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
what in the new update of 8.4a and b
Water Tribe Vacation (Scenes with Cardboard Box Girl aka Jinora, Zhuli, Senna, Korra, Eska & Desna Twins)
Siege Card Game (Though the unlocked images are in "game\bk4_xtra\memory_paper")
Shady Lore or a nice cup of tea :coffee:
Bugfixes
Might be a few others but those are the highlights I remember

I'm somewhat surprised they didn't sneak a Katara Scene into the mix :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Centrophy

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
Hadn't done the love route of book 3 yet so I figured I might as well do that now however I also encountered the crab battling problem. Spamming ignore temporary fixes it, but that can't be the right way.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "blackjack.rpyc", line 138, in script call
  File "bk3_s_arena_shit.rpyc", line 14813, in script
  File "D:\verschiedenes\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.3c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\verschiedenes\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.3c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\verschiedenes\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.3c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4b
Wed Jan 01 18:19:07 2020
Anyone got a fix for it? Thanks in advance.
Well, I see a probable problem: your game is reported as 0.8.4b, but it's installed into the 0.8.3c folder. Delete the entire folder and put the update in it's own folder -- you cannot drop a new update directly on top of the already installed version.

If you still get the error after that, i'm not sure. Guessing arena_regular_attack never got called, as that's the only location I see hit_chance defined:

$ hit_chance = ((crab_acc - (crab_acc * (1 - ((crab_acc/4)*0.03))))*.01)

If you put that in your console, it may or may not let you bypass the error.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Question : I finished "Water Tribe Vacation" and got tp back to town (which is in the same state as if i never left). There isn't anything more to do or unlock for now, are there ?

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
hi guys, i got 2 questions that if anyone can answer i'd be soooo happy ^_^
1, can I reture to a book(chapter, country...? You know what i mean..) after I left it?
2, can I have a general idea of the differences between the love and slave routes? I just want to know if it deserves a second round playing.
thank you very much!

empress78

Mar 2, 2018
Yep -- only pointed out that code example you gave to show how the coder thinks. Even if the 'logic' he's using was the correct one, his zigzag list of godawful if/thens could have been mostly replaced by one neat recursive function instead of 400ish lines of fuck-all.

Edit: The coder doesn't understand basic coding principles. No wonder they've been on a 'stress' hiatus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy cow that is some hideous shit...
No wonder the coder gets ptsd, this is getting in way over his head...
They should really just commission some professional.
Ugh... Anyway, I just hope they get the ball rolling again now after they finally got this (botched) update done.
Because I really love the art style/setting and writing and it would be such a shame...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
hi guys, i got 2 questions that if anyone can answer i'd be soooo happy ^_^
1, can I reture to a book(chapter, country...? You know what i mean..) after I left it?
2, can I have a general idea of the differences between the love and slave routes? I just want to know if it deserves a second round playing.
thank you very much!
1: You can with a New Game otherwise once complete it's off to the next
2: When two loving adults decide they want to have sex then sexy times happen with a bit of romance :love:
When some one has a chain, a collar, whip, and an unsuspecting target then they got a slave to train :devilish:

Is that worth a second play through :unsure: I would say so as you get two semi unique stories

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
1: You can with a New Game otherwise once complete it's off to the next
2: When two loving adults decide they want to have sex then sexy times happen with a bit of romance :love:
When some one has a chain, a collar, whip, and an unsuspecting target then they got a slave to train :devilish:

Is that worth a second play through :unsure: I would say so as you get two semi unique stories
1, got it!
2, Aaaaaa...this stikes me with both pleasure and anxiousness, should I go with the love route in the rest of the maps or stick with slave route, or I can mix them up.
I apologize for being wavering...this is my thing... can you be a little bit more specific with 'the general idea of the differences...'
Thank you very much!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
1, got it!
2, Aaaaaa...this stikes me with both pleasure and anxiousness, should I go with the love route in the rest of the maps or stick with slave route, or I can mix them up.
I apologize for being wavering...this is my thing... can you be a little bit more specific with 'the general idea of the differences...'
Thank you very much!
2: Since the Books can be played in any order you don't get any bonus or penalty for mixing it up
Slave Route comes out first and tends to focus on "training" the girls so it's more straightforward and buggy. You play more as a Badass then a Hero in this.
Love Route comes after the Slave Route is complete so it has a bit more polish however you are a Romancer so some events may look similar but you are trying to win the girl's heart so expect a bit more filler.

The game does warn when you are about to choose which route to take so just Save there. I usually like to see what progress is being made with the game so will do Slave first then follow it up with Love.

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
2: Since the Books can be played in any order you don't get any bonus or penalty for mixing it up
Slave Route comes out first and tends to focus on "training" the girls so it's more straightforward and buggy. You play more as a Badass then a Hero in this.
Love Route comes after the Slave Route is complete so it has a bit more polish however you are a Romancer so some events may look similar but you are trying to win the girl's heart so expect a bit more filler.

The game does warn when you are about to choose which route to take so just Save there. I usually like to see what progress is being made with the game so will do Slave first then follow it up with Love.
great! I will think these information through.
thanks again!

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes