Raring

May 6, 2019
Well, I see a probable problem: your game is reported as 0.8.4b, but it's installed into the 0.8.3c folder. Delete the entire folder and put the update in it's own folder -- you cannot drop a new update directly on top of the already installed version.

If you still get the error after that, i'm not sure. Guessing arena_regular_attack never got called, as that's the only location I see hit_chance defined:

$ hit_chance = ((crab_acc - (crab_acc * (1 - ((crab_acc/4)*0.03))))*.01)

If you put that in your console, it may or may not let you bypass the error.
The error popped up even before I dropped the 0.8.4b update into the folder, so it happened on the previous version as well which was a clean state.

Still crashes, but spamming ignore seems to work to an extend.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
s all the photos were obtained when poker made a lot of games but I don't advance, it has to be with the same girl or it depends whoever the cards vary

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
s all the photos were obtained when poker made a lot of games but I don't advance, it has to be with the same girl or it depends whoever the cards vary
You get a random spirit card unlocked each time you win -- doesn't matter who you're playing against. Ideally, you'd beat eat person individually so you'd replace the maximum amount of cards with better versions.

Or, if playing a buggy siege game 60 times doesn't tickle your fancy, put this in your console to unlock all the spirit cards:
for cardnum in range(1, 61): exec('mp' + str(cardnum) + ' = True')

Jul 15, 2018
So.... did Jinora technically date rape her dad?
What? No... That was Jorina, a totally distinct OC in no way related to Tenzin. Jorina is so clearly not Jinora. There are absolutely no similarities in character motivations or design. Mity totally lied about the Jinora content, but you'd Pay some gosh-darn attention or you could get this game banned from Patreon!

D

Deleted member 436513

What? No... That was Jorina, a totally distinct OC in no way related to Tenzin. Jorina is so clearly not Jinora. There are absolutely no similarities in character motivations or design. Mity totally lied about the Jinora content, but you'd Pay some gosh-darn attention or you could get this game banned from Patreon!
Also she is DEFINITELY over 18 years old. (21 where required by law.)

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
This. The paper bag scene was just, well... bad.

And I know it's been said already, but I don't think this update was worth the wait, especially considering the bugs and atrocious card game implementation.
That's because it's just a normal update, the wait was because the coder had a meltdown and took a 3-4 month vacation, not to make a giga update.

D

Deleted member 436513

This. The paper bag scene was just, well... bad.

And I know it's been said already, but I don't think this update was worth the wait, especially considering the bugs and atrocious card game implementation.
The amount of bugs in the update was pretty much on par with what you'd come to expect from most FET releases. Nothing out of the ordinary there imo. It's more that...

That's because it's just a normal update, the wait was because the coder had a meltdown and took a 3-4 month vacation, not to make a giga update.
...yeah.

Reactions: Balrog

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yep -- only pointed out that code example you gave to show how the coder thinks. Even if the 'logic' he's using was the correct one, his zigzag list of godawful if/thens could have been mostly replaced by one neat recursive function instead of 400ish lines of fuck-all.

Edit: The coder doesn't understand basic coding principles. No wonder they've been on a 'stress' hiatus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh god, its everywhere!

Reactions: Balrog

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i Know right? i mean, have you seen Jorina's boobs? they are massive! jinora doenst have boobs that big! so clearly, its not her...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes