GoatfaceMcGee

Jul 17, 2017
Am I the only one expecting this Jorina stuff to be just the first step in that storyline? Jinora obviously got the hots for Tenzin but the best choice you can make aside from pushing her back is to give her a non-answer. Then she drugs you and plays that Jorina bit so she can get the Tenzin D. I don't think it's got anything to do with Patreon, he's just building it up the other way around.

Reactions: Sole

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
To be honest I'm waiting for the love route to start as the slave routes are kinda boring mostly to me

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
To be honest I'm waiting for the love route to start as the slave routes are kinda boring mostly to me
Kinda agree with you...i didn't liked the slave route so much i believe and hope love route is gonna be much better and I'm exited to know if Phema and Lun's scenes are gonna be kinda different through love route instead of slave route cuz honestly they are my 2 favourite characters during book 4 and Asami Sato as well.

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
For those having difficulty with the card game, don't even play it, literally just mash your mouse button whilst spamming left-CTRL - It will speed the game up and allow you to spam your way through it. Eventually you will win from just random mouse clicking, and the best bit is, the more you win, the more cards you get, and the more cards you get, the easier the mouse mashing becomes.

Is the game tedious? Yes. Is it the end of the world? No.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The difference in quality between those two pictures is pretty astounding. Look at the difference in detail in clothing, hair, and shading.
It's almost like Slave routes are rushed as shit & used to make assets for the love routes!

ZookaZooka

Oct 14, 2016
It's almost like Slave routes are rushed as shit & used to make assets for the love routes!
I understand that's the running theme but in terms of art quality if you're making shitty assets you're not really doing anything to save time when the love route starts since they'll need to be redone.

D

Deleted member 436513

I understand that's the running theme but in terms of art quality if you're making shitty assets you're not really doing anything to save time when the love route starts since they'll need to be redone.
That's also the generic "Jinora from the front" talking sprite, which will more than likely be reused in the love route once you need an image of... well, Jinora from the front. It's possible they'll make a new one, but then you might as well use THAT in the slave route and throw out the old ones.

Since I love to bring up Summertime Saga, I feel obligated to mention that this would be one of the few cases in which you shouldn't follow its lead. I'd rather not see MITY spend every second update with redoing old content and "updating" the art style of the sprites instead of adding new scenes and characters. Jinora looks derpy, sure, but it's not the end of the world.

D

Deleted member 436513

That would suck, yuri has it's appeal but it being the main thing of a whole book ? i doubt it will hold well.
I think the fact that Asami and Korra are the participants of said yuri is the bigger issue there, lmao

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
In a surprise twist, the MC is revealed to be Korra herself.
Hell no mity has been pretty clear that's not happening and would ruin the love route i want to fuck korra

I think the fact that Asami and Korra are the participants of said yuri is the bigger issue there, lmao
we don't need their ass pull relationship as a main thing in a love route as there was no love just the creators of the show pandering

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
so frustrating that the Changelog is not posted upon release, due to the fact that there is no way for you to check how much of the new content is left or if you finished all the new content, in the changelog we can see what was added to the game, so we know if we played all the scenes or not, i remember here beeing a "problem" where due to the fact that a changelog was not posted by mity till much later there was a scene where too little people managed to get and kuz of that he was not able to recive reports of bugs to that scene only later on and had to relase an extra bugfix version kuz as we all know testing rarely irons out all the bugs >_<

D

Deleted member 436513

so frustrating that the Changelog is not posted upon release, due to the fact that there is no way for you to check how much of the new content is left or if you finished all the new content, in the changelog we can see what was added to the game, so we know if we played all the scenes or not, i remember here beeing a "problem" where due to the fact that a changelog was not posted by mity till much later there was a scene where too little people managed to get and kuz of that he was not able to recive reports of bugs to that scene only later on and had to relase an extra bugfix version kuz as we all know testing rarely irons out all the bugs >_<
That's why I usually make one of these a few hours after each release:

https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-4b-mity.730/page-651#post-2819400

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes