Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I think its a shame the way things are done, ok she loves Tenzin but its a shame Mity makes her a horny bitch who fucks her dad straight, like a girl who's always been able to do that, there's no hesitation in what she does. I would have preferred it was Tenzin who shows her how to do it and who manages to convince her but maybe I'm the only one like that ....
Maybe you missed the part where the MC isn't Tenzin, but is possessing Tenzin? If anything, considering it's the slave route it's the MC who should be abusing her love of her father.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Convince a patron that it is worth it to share a preview of a game that they paid at least $20. Then you will have it.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Btw, Im looking at his patreon and I dont see a post with the omnitrixxx game. A shame... I wanted to be a supporter and get it for you guys.

dangreen969

Aug 11, 2019
Btw, Im looking at his patreon and I dont see a post with the omnitrixxx game. A shame... I wanted to be a supporter and get it for you guys.
The post is for $20 patrons and higher and is entitled " ". If you are feeling generous and have $20 to spare then that is the post you need and you will have to be a $20 patron (aka Aang level patron which can be found under the show more levels of patreon membership level).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I keep getting this error. Can someone help?
So you are running v0.8.4a when v0.8.4b was released to fix bugs? Why?

Well if you got your heart set on staying in the past then here you go...

Just a heads up, the missing image and label code can be found in the previous version (8.3c) of the game, so you don't need to repurpose/jerry rig other items to fit in its place. I packaged it up and posted it a few days ago:

Zhuli bug fix: https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-4a-mity.730/page-650#post-2819281
Korra_spank3 fix: https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-4a-mity.730/page-651#post-2819475

Reactions: Centrophy

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
some thoughts about the whole (not Jinora) Jorina thing. maybe some of you actually have kids. if Yes, some of the kids may have walked in on some, ahem, bedside action. that doesn't only happens in some TV shows. Now, imagine a curious teenager, hellbent on finding out what she might have had a glimpse of, going on in some bedroom.

OF COURSE she would try some trickery and would use whatever disguise she can think of. naturally, not with too much planning ahead. read through the dialogue, it's in there. she comes up with what comes to her head first. a suspicious drink, paperbag, the whole "i'm totally Jorina and not Jinora", "look big boobs you love big", "i'm a spirit no this is a dream" shows that's not all planned through. also, you could have decided to behave on the snow writing scene, or you could say No to the drink. (strangely i did choose No first and MC still drank it)..
of course, completionists will save on each decision, and try both paths from the save.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
“So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up. So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.”
Jorina scene reminded me of that passage.

Card game got pretty grindy when you had to do the game 30 times by mindless spamming the strongest card you had. Curious the sketches avoid featuring toes, like the author never practices what he's weak at.
Desna didn't get the anal action he wanted.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
What's this 'Jorina' scene people keep talking about? I saw nothing of the sort. I've obviously missed something. Where is it?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
“So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up. So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.”
Jorina scene reminded me of that passage.

Card game got pretty grindy when you had to do the game 30 times by mindless spamming the strongest card you had. Curious the sketches avoid featuring toes, like the author never practices what he's weak at.
Desna didn't get the anal action he wanted.
It may sound unbelievable but it seems over all the years no one (dared to?) talk with MITY about certain "artistic freedoms" of his. He's trying to work and improve on it only recently and it seems it's a goal that's very hard to achieve for him.
What's this 'Jorina' scene people keep talking about? I saw nothing of the sort. I've obviously missed something. Where is it?
This tells me you're a decent human being and a good father. I'm proud of you.

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys! Happy to see you again here in 2020. Did you have a good time? Well, today it's pretty much back to same old same old for pretty much all of us. Perhaps even more so for MITY!

We're going to try and return to a regular release schedule. It feels like an eternity since we could say that with any semblance of confidence. And because we don't want a repeat of the last half of 2019, we've created some new dedicated work hours for ourselves to keep consistent and avoid burnout.

Obviously, when inspiration strikes, it'll be "go baby go!", but we'll be more intentional in giving FET the time it needs and avoiding working at 2am, because that risks a drop in both quality and general human well-being.

We're not certain how this will effect the schedule we strive for in the short-term. We've set an internal goal, but to prevent initial disappointments we're not going to say we'll have a new build ready this month, though that is our hope.

We've also been getting rid of hopefully the last bugs which were still present in 0.4.8b. If you had no problems with the earlier builds, it's probably not worth downloading this again, but it's nice to have something out there which we feel slightly better about when it comes to stability.

We never actually gave a change-log for this build. It's not really necessary because anything we want you to find couldn't be missed (unless it was an aforementioned bug) but to not buck the trend here's a small one.

Naturally spoilers below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that should be about it.

We're being all busy again, re-finding our funk/groove. Thank you for being here with us as we find our way back to how things were!

Wooohooo!!! Tits 'n ass!!!

Cheers,
-MITY

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and polom
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes