Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Not enough information. What platform, how did you install the new update, what does it say?
well I have already started fresh so I can't give perfect info...
but platform is PC,played after a couple of updates (removed the previous copy and extracted the new one), it just told me that I hadn't done the missing kid quest (lian's mod that is), I thought it maybe bugged so tried doing other things like hunting more and other stuff to increase katara's love and her respect through elders etc but when I tried to train for the spirit event katara still said to help around the town...so I got frustated and started a new game

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So no one ever told you to do a certain quest. That's what I expected anyway. There's only few rules in FET you need to know. Talk to everyone and visit every place and if you're stuck, do it again. If you'd talked to the elder council more times you'd been good to go.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
why the fuck is korra's minigame so infuriating....aaah
trying to do it on a laptop with no mouse is impossible
add to the fact that u selecting the right element still doesn't work and I want to throw my laptop away -_-

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Can you get back to the cold island after you return home ?
Can you repeat the sex scenes there?
just asking.

btw after I return home seems there is nothing else to do maybe next update for more progress.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Can you get back to the cold island after you return home ?
Can you repeat the sex scenes there?
just asking.

btw after I return home seems there is nothing else to do maybe next update for more progress.
No.

No.

That's fine but try searching the thread for answers first.

Correct, though I doubt you'll be able to go back to the Southern Water Tribe, seriously why are we calling it Cold Island, as it had no bearing on anything to do with the actual story beyond Korra getting Tenzin's penis.

• Haha
Reactions: Centrophy

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Updated to 0.8.4c PC
added changelog update (assume it's bugfix between each letter version)

Is the love route up for book four? I'm worried about checking the updates more thoroughly and seeing a spoiler.
FET follows a straight format
right now it's at 0.8 so book 4 slave
when it reaches 0.9 it will be the start of book 4 love book

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
You know the next time when you lie, check atleats the first page to make it sound more plausible.
I personally do not give a shit what you think , if it helps you sleep at night think what you want,but if you can't speak properly please refrain from speaking to me at all.

Reactions: bigtoot99
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes