Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
When peema asks if you want her to call the family back during the HJ scene :eek: I want the upcoming “Jorina” content to be related to that!

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I hate how much I enjoy and like this game. Just to know all the previous books are finished or they will be continued? because in the love route there is Suki's quest that looks incompleted. Suki propose you to give you blowjobs in exchange for keep the bar incomes and later save her friends, but that never happen, you get "stuck" with Suki blowing you for ever and she never goes to save her friends.

seankinkaid

Sep 5, 2019
I want to start the game from the beginning and delete all save files but I can't find the game folder in /%appdata%/renpy....?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
What's the difference of this new update and the one we had just a while ago?

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I hate how much I enjoy and like this game. Just to know all the previous books are finished or they will be continued? because in the love route there is Suki's quest that looks incompleted. Suki propose you to give you blowjobs in exchange for keep the bar incomes and later save her friends, but that never happen, you get "stuck" with Suki blowing you for ever and she never goes to save her friends.
iirc They said they were going to redo the other books (1-3) after they finished book 4. Now I'm not too sure what redo means, whether it's graphically, story aspects, dialogue or all of the above.

Reactions: Luckzor
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes