CarpeDiem69

Mar 5, 2018

finally a change-log

- visit a cold island!
- Visit Katara and don't have sex with her!
- Visit the sauna
- Finger Korra during a visit to the sauna
- Force Korra to walk around with her panties filled with sperm
- Korra gets it in the ass!
- Korra's mom get's it in the ass!
- Eska get's in the ass!
- Yes, there's a lot of ass-action going on!
- Zhu Li poses for you in the nude.
- Get a blow/handjob from Eska/Desna (never forget, twins can't be trusted!)
- Help Shady make some kick-ass tea.
- Senna inserts Korra's college funds indirectly... in her ass (this build's subtitle could be "anal-island"!)
- Look at a bunch of "spirit papers" after earning them through card-battle! (there's no additional reward for collecting them all though. This isn't pokemon! Wait... did pokemon actually have a reward for catching them all??)

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I've finished the update and here's what I think.

Certainly not more than a month worth of content but I won't be bitching about it since it's not a regular thing for them and happened just once so far; the delay I mean. They can have problems from time to time after all.

Now about the update itself.
I liked it. Enjoyed it.
Especially the twins were great.
However since I've never been a fan of Avatar series it's hard for me to connect with the "new" characters.
That's why I had thought so far that the twins are two sisters not a boy and a girl... so I kinda let the brother blow me... "roll the dice; take risk" I was like "The fuck?" Who cares which one of them does it since they're both the same." And so afterwards I got to know that they're not the same... and that I fapped to a guy sucking dick. Am I gay now? I had socks on so it should nullify the gay, right? If not then it was still hot at least maybe even hotter.
Zhu Li or w/e was a pleasant surprise so was the chick in MC'S dreams.
Fucking Senna and then Korra in the ass was great too.
About Jonira I don't care about her at all to the point that I willingly didn't iniciate the scenes with her. I find her uninteresting and unattractive.
So this one is neutral to me.
The humor and the story as always in this game didn't disappoint. Somehow they manage to surprise me every time in this aspect so it never gets boring and it always feels fresh.
To the negatives I'd definitely put the cursed card game... my god.
LIKE WHY. JUST WHY.
No, I know why, I understand the point of mini games here but why like this? It's completely unbalanced, annoying and boring. Everything that matters and counts is the second game; once you manage to win a second time it goes to the opposite extreme and gets way too easy instead.
However for fuck's sake to get the second win... how many times did I try? I rage quitted once because I couldn't win after x tries and the enemy seemed to troll me more in every game. Tie, tie, tie and then as the last card it gives a card +1 higher than mine and so I get remis so it means I still lost :KEK:
Really, not fun at all.
Emm, there's one more thing.
I don't know if it's supposed to be like that but once Shady closes his shop and Katara is not on the beach you can't play siege with them and so you can't get the pieces of album. So you're kinda softlocked.
Other than that I think that's it about negatives. I didn't encounter any bugs myself so yeah.

Waiting for the next one.

Last edited:

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
so I kinda let the brother blow me... "roll the dice; take risk" I was like "The fuck?" Who cares which one of them does it since they're both the same." And so afterwards I got to know that they're not the same... and that I fapped to a guy sucking dick. Am I gay now?
lmao

Reactions: WindIsHowling

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
So, idk if this is a bug or not, but I recently decided to try Book 4, but I'm kind of stuck?

Meelo is missing, but it's night time and I can't go to the city cause the docks are closed. He's nowhere to be found, did I fuck up somewhere?

EDIT: Nvm...that's what happens if you use cheats to get money and paying Lin before you go back to the Island. RIP
You can find meelo in the park during day time.. Also why cheat? Just play the mini game it's not that hard

chatter29

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys! Happy to see you again here in 2020. Did you have a good time? Well, today it's pretty much back to same old same old for pretty much all of us. Perhaps even more so for MITY!

We're going to try and return to a regular release schedule. It feels like an eternity since we could say that with any semblance of confidence. And because we don't want a repeat of the last half of 2019, we've created some new dedicated work hours for ourselves to keep consistent and avoid burnout.

Obviously, when inspiration strikes, it'll be "go baby go!", but we'll be more intentional in giving FET the time it needs and avoiding working at 2am, because that risks a drop in both quality and general human well-being.

We're not certain how this will effect the schedule we strive for in the short-term. We've set an internal goal, but to prevent initial disappointments we're not going to say we'll have a new build ready this month, though that is our hope.

We've also been getting rid of hopefully the last bugs which were still present in 0.4.8b. If you had no problems with the earlier builds, it's probably not worth downloading this again, but it's nice to have something out there which we feel slightly better about when it comes to stability.

We never actually gave a change-log for this build. It's not really necessary because anything we want you to find couldn't be missed (unless it was an aforementioned bug) but to not buck the trend here's a small one.

Naturally spoilers below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that should be about it.

We're being all busy again, re-finding our funk/groove. Thank you for being here with us as we find our way back to how things were!

Wooohooo!!! Tits 'n ass!!!

Cheers,
-MITY
so I understand that they update the book 1? I'm confused

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes