IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Who do you guys think you will play ass in the Love route?
I hope I can play ass with every girl. :whistle:

so frustrating that the Changelog is not posted upon release, due to the fact that there is no way for you to check how much of the new content is left or if you finished all the new content, in the changelog we can see what was added to the game, so we know if we played all the scenes or not, i remember here beeing a "problem" where due to the fact that a changelog was not posted by mity till much later there was a scene where too little people managed to get and kuz of that he was not able to recive reports of bugs to that scene only later on and had to relase an extra bugfix version kuz as we all know testing rarely irons out all the bugs >_<
That will never happen. You can't hide scenes in the code.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

ossaammoon

Jun 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ratnedalu, publicación: 2195609, miembro: 373386"]
Yo diría Scooby Doo. Necesitamos un buen juego de Scooby Doo aquí.

Además, en cuanto al anime, quiero un Destino / entrenador.
Sería un placer entrenar a todos los personajes femeninos. y si tienes en cuenta los personajes de Grand Order, hay toneladas de ellos. (toneladas sin F / GO, incluso)

Naruto, Dragon Ball y Harry Potter han muerto hasta la muerte, diré. No es que no haya disfrutado de Jikage Rising o Innocent Witches hasta ahora.
°°!!!!evangelion!!!

Last edited:

Lonehunter2597

Sep 1, 2018
has anyone already got all 60 spirit cards? when tenzin wenwent to the southpole how do we get all 60 cpirit cards because ive already beaten everyone and im still missing at least 7 spirit cards to see am i doing something wrong?

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
has anyone already got all 60 spirit cards? when tenzin wenwent to the southpole how do we get all 60 cpirit cards because ive already beaten everyone and im still missing at least 7 spirit cards to see am i doing something wrong?
You get a random spirit card unlocked each time you win -- doesn't matter who you're playing against. Put this in your console to skip the tedium and unlock all the spirit cards: for cardnum in range(1, 61): exec('mp' + str(cardnum) + ' = True')

Reactions: 2796natt

Sorin98

Jan 23, 2019
Cant fix error on last update on android im go to street to talk with Zhuli on last update on android bath get error

D

Deleted member 436513

Is it possible at all to run this on iPhone?
You'll need macOS + Xcode for it and a bit of time, but yeah:

Otherwise the next best thing would be to run it on a computer somewhere and stream it to your phone with Steam Link or similar apps (i.e., if you just want to play it in bed at home)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
i can't start the missing kid quest
lian's walkthrough says i have completed all steps necessary for the quest but going to school doesn't give me the dialogues for the quest

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Am I the only one expecting this Jorina stuff to be just the first step in that storyline? Jinora obviously got the hots for Tenzin but the best choice you can make aside from pushing her back is to give her a non-answer. Then she drugs you and plays that Jorina bit so she can get the Tenzin D. I don't think it's got anything to do with Patreon, he's just building it up the other way around.
I think its a shame the way things are done, ok she loves Tenzin but its a shame Mity makes her a horny bitch who fucks her dad straight, like a girl who's always been able to do that, there's no hesitation in what she does. I would have preferred it was Tenzin who shows her how to do it and who manages to convince her but maybe I'm the only one like that ....

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The reason they rushed the Jinora content is Patreon, nothing else. If they won't get reported after the public build, things might change.

I might be missing the reference XD Still don't know what I'm missing or how to procede
It's bugged, you can get lucky and get all of them if you try everyone as soon as possible. Will be fixed in a later build.

Reactions: Krsnik03
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes