ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You know, I really wouldn't have minded Desna joining in on the fun. But I guess this game doesn't really like to show that kind of stuff. It only goes in one direction...
You can actually get a blowjob from Desna. There's a scene with a blowjob that let's you 'make sure' its Eska. If you don't, then Eska shows up at the very end saying her brother was wearing her makeup again, meaning you're getting it from Desna, lol.

Also, was anything added with 'C'? Or is it just bugfixes? Because the changelog doesn't specify. Its just the same water tribe visit notes as it was for A and B.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
You can actually get a blowjob from Desna. There's a scene with a blowjob that let's you 'make sure' its Eska. If you don't, then Eska shows up at the very end saying her brother was wearing her makeup again, meaning you're getting it from Desna, lol.

Also, was anything added with 'C'? Or is it just bugfixes? Because the changelog doesn't specify. Its just the same water tribe visit notes as it was for A and B.
Ah, I see. Although, all they did was leave it to our imaginations.

And nothing that I can see. Seems all the same. Must just be bug fixes.

Twigleg

Jan 28, 2018
I need some help. Korra is at Aang statue but I am unable to go there yet. "That's like all the way over there" keeps appearing. Any advice?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Bugfixes and some minor changes. E.g. to the card game and for some idles/animations.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Maybe a question that has been asked 1000 times... But are the updates still adding things to book 1 and 2 (I mean, these 6 past months). Or are those two completely done and there are no need to revisit them again?

D

Deleted member 1924583

Maybe a question that has been asked 1000 times... But are the updates still adding things to book 1 and 2 (I mean, these 6 past months). Or are those two completely done and there are no need to revisit them again?
I'm almost certain those two books aren't going to get any more content.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You know, I really wouldn't have minded Desna joining in on the fun. But I guess this game doesn't really like to show that kind of stuff. It only goes in one direction...
Don't lost hope bro!
In his latest art asset Mity said that he wanted Desna to have more scenes but his programmer told him that its was better if he didnt. So yeah blame the new programmer.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes