Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
so are the love and slave routes gonna be worked on simultaneously? Or is the slave route gonna take a back seat for a while

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
so are the love and slave routes gonna be worked on simultaneously? Or is the slave route gonna take a back seat for a while
I don't know. As I recall, there was some weird fuckery with the paths when the Book 3 Love route was implemented, so that might be the case here as well...

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I gotta admit that I am impressed. I've never before had 1 mini-game completely break a game so that it becomes unplayable and worthless. Such a great game, but simply cba to play it anymore nor support it due to the card "game".

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
I gotta admit that I am impressed. I've never before had 1 mini-game completely break a game so that it becomes unplayable and worthless. Such a great game, but simply cba to play it anymore nor support it due to the card "game".
Have you considered just... acting like a rational human being and not playing the optional card game? Pretty much entirely avoidable aside from the tutorial (easy as hell to win with Renpy rollback anyways)

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
Got all of the spirit papers from the NPCs themselves and it still says I'm missing 8. I've done all of Katara, Korra's mom, Eska, Zhou, and Shady but it still says I'm missing 8 of them, please help?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Got all of the spirit papers from the NPCs themselves and it still says I'm missing 8. I've done all of Katara, Korra's mom, Eska, Zhou, and Shady but it still says I'm missing 8 of them, please help?
What day are you on? You may need to move forward in the game a little more before they all become available. I know that I got to the point where I was getting more then existed, and the exception wasn't caught (you can ignore the crash, but don't keep playing after that). I hope they fixed that bug.

And the game really isn't hard, especially if you use the scroll back trick after you see what card the other person plays. You can always use the best card for the situation (either use the lowest winning card, or if you can't win, use your lowest card). About halfway through I never needed to scroll back anymore, and I've even had some perfect games where the other person didn't get a single win (I think I should at least get flashed for that :p ).

D

Deleted member 436513

View attachment 511872

The President of the United States and the White House give this game a 3.5/5 rating.

We give this Game a 3.5 out of 5 because we think this game needs some more "thicc" Azula
___________________________________________________________________________________

A quote from the current Secretary of State, Trixer, "Katara be dummy thick."

Another Quote from The President, Donald John Trump, "My cat loves this game."
Our tax dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen.

Reactions: hello.jpg
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes