TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
So I notice the screenshot of the no tiddy Katara. .how do you get that. The small tiddy water scroll doesn't do that it seems.

De Sade

Jun 6, 2017
My game's fucked I think, just made it to that snake cunt's boss fight after grabbing the flower and it spams "Crap! I've run out of healing potions!" no matter what I do.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
When you didn't watch the show far enough to know Eska and Desna and so you click "take the risk" thinking they're both sisters only to figure out at the end that they aren't and then so you realize that you just fapped to a guy blowing another guy:
View attachment 512331
View attachment 512332
Welcome to your new life. At least you get anal on demand.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
so, im stuck with what to do and the walk-through is not updated to cover this book yet. anyone know what to do to progress or if there is another walk-through that is updated to do any of this book? i havent been able to do most of last update or any of this one.
question wehn i download the walkthrough/cheat/gallery mod where cna i see the walkthrough

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
question wehn i download the walkthrough/cheat/gallery mod where cna i see the walkthrough
what book are you on? the walkthrough/cheat/gallery mod only covers book 1 and 2 at the moment.

for book 1 its says walkthrough in the top right corner.
for book 2 its at the top of the screen just click where you money and days passed are.

armentho

Apr 7, 2019
how far is the korra love route going on?

i have quite the fetish for ''though on the outside,lovely in the inside''

so korra love route really appeals me

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes