LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
When you didn't watch the show far enough to know Eska and Desna and so you click "take the risk" thinking they're both sisters only to figure out at the end that they aren't and then so you realize that you just fapped to a guy blowing another guy
all is fine as long as they cute

Reactions: InspektorIssel

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
So I notice the screenshot of the no tiddy Katara. .how do you get that. The small tiddy water scroll doesn't do that it seems.
The CC nazis got rid of that.
well fuck
I think someone posted an older version with smaller tits for Katara last year. Use the search function with "katara" "tits" "scroll" etc. It was at the start of the year I think.
The only up version you can find that had any of that was 0.3.0 and + until 0.3.8. 0.4.10 does not have files anymore and 0.3.8 does now have option to choose that version of Katara, yet files remained. After frustrating search i got 0.3.8 version and edited it a bit. Most of the scenes were all ready there and it required a bit of name changing in files, but some scenes did not have that variant at all. So i had to compromise with Photoshop. At least i had some fun editing some of those (some might be abominations lol).

I checked only Love route, dunno if Slave round does indeed work/is finished.
Don't bother with Katara running because i did not edit it and did not found any "small breast" variants for clothes.
If anybody wants i can add later on save from love route that i was working and testing with.

DISCLAIMER
I used small big breasts as a template so the old small big breasts are basically gone just so yall know.

Mega to modified 0.3.8:

Cheers!

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes