Sep 9, 2018
I love this game, just confusing to find scenes.
Can anyone tell me what book or island I need for
the Appa beast scene?
the new: force korra to walk with semen in her panties and
senna putting korra's college funds in her ass?

Reactions: InspektorIssel

pisha

Dec 27, 2019
I can't figure out how to progress in Book 4. I can't train Korra it just says I don't know any air bending techniques yet so I trained spinners and its capped out at level 12 and still not progressing her training. I did meditation but it says it won't lower her resistance anymore and if I do the next one it just makes her resistance go up instead. I keep sleeping every day with nothing to do and tried talking to everyone but nothing seems to happen. I win the probending matches when they happen but other than the first one no scene has occurred after them.

Edit: Turns out I needed to talk to Pema again to trigger a swim trip, looks like things might keep progressing from here hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: InspektorIssel

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Amazing art and call backs to the animated series, in particular with the Fire Nation and Azula for me. Honestly I could play a full seperate game thats just about Zuko and Azula based around incest. Sucked when the chapter was over. NEED. MOAR. AZULA.
True.
Azula is my religion too.
I'm still replaying book 2 love route sometimes and it drives me insane.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Amazing art and call backs to the animated series, in particular with the Fire Nation and Azula for me. Honestly I could play a full seperate game thats just about Zuko and Azula based around incest. Sucked when the chapter was over. NEED. MOAR. AZULA.
I totaly agree about the Zuko and Azula incest thing.

Reactions: NoI'mDirtyDan

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Except that you wouldn't appeal to more people by default, you might drive away more people than you'd get by including it.
I dont think so. I mean if its an OPTIONAL scene he can do it without making people like mad. Like the scene with the blowjob "50-50" my ass that was there just to get a blowjob with the dude, if you dont want that just "check" and thats it, not harm done.

Reactions: Zhiroph

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I dont think so. I mean if its an OPTIONAL scene he can do it without making people like mad. Like the scene with the blowjob "50-50" my ass that was there just to get a blowjob with the dude, if you dont want that just "check" and thats it, not harm done.
That has nothing to with what i said, my whole point is that saying 'muh homophobia' isn't the only option and including gay shit in your game doesn't automaticaly get you more people than if you didn't.

• Angry
Reactions: Zhiroph

wats5555

Dec 2, 2018
So who feels that the love route should be different in a way like with tenzin having a three way relationship with Lin and Pena but Lin is starting to fall apart for some reason?

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
so is there any good guide for chapter 3? so far it seems to just be obsidian. also how does the pregnancy thing work in chapter 3? is it only slave route where people get pregnant or can you do it in love route too? if so how

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes