Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
See, that was a good idea to wait for feedback on the whole twin thing and react accordingly, it was popular so they got confirmation it's not pushing people away so they can add a bit more of it, if it hadn't, they wouldn't have, i wonder why so many bussiness and developper seems unable to understand that concept.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
I just got to the 4th book, and i absolutely hate that they made Korra 3x as buff as she was in the show.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Except that you wouldn't appeal to more people by default, you might drive away more people than you'd get by including it.
Actually, you wouldn't, unless there's a bunch of homophobia in them. I said "put in an option", not "shove it in their faces".

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
That has nothing to with what i said, my whole point is that saying 'muh homophobia' isn't the only option and including gay shit in your game doesn't automaticaly get you more people than if you didn't.
Actually, it makes perfect sense that it would, lol.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Can you make claudia leave her place? I think I've done all in gwen's and Kim's world but that's it
We need a guide for this. I use a program to see the images and you can fuck Shego, get a blowjob from rayla and see gwen completely naked but I cant do that ingame, I'm stuck.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes