Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
We need a guide for this. I use a program to see the images and you can fuck Shego, get a blowjob from rayla and see gwen completely naked but I cant do that ingame, I'm stuck.
Just keep clicking everything.
You can fuck Shego giving her the dragons's egg from dragon place or pay her 20 $ to see her naked and then the option to fuck her becomes avaliable but for 60 $. To get the dragon's egg you must keep visiting the dragon place everyday, reading and following dialogues. In the process you get to see Rayla naked, make her kiss your dick, make her lick your dick and then nut on her face. I wonder if you can progress further than that because she promises her pussy once you give her the egg. I gave mine to Shego since I was impatient to fuck her. I want to try one more time to give the egg to Rayla but I don't think you can fuck her anyway because the dragon's place seems unfinished. You know better since you extracted the files.
About Gwen, just talk with Max whenever you can and visit forest everyday because at some point you can find Gwen there masturbating. Someday Max will talk about swimming so you've to ask Gwen. When you do, she agress, and then you can swim once everyday and it gets better and better ending with you fucking her.
It's not really hard.
Just keep clicking everything at every place everyday. Best guide there's in these games.

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
omnitrixxx seems ok not sure how to feel about Dragon Prince been there i think another series would e better like Star VS

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Actually, you wouldn't, unless there's a bunch of homophobia in them. I said "put in an option", not "shove it in their faces".
Just repeating 'no i swear, the obvious reality doesn't exist and is just muh homophobia' isn't an argument and you're not making a point, you're just repeating yourself.

Actually, it makes perfect sense that it would, lol.
So much sense that you're unable to actualy point out why, admit you just want to screech homophobia and get over it.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Given the tone of the omnitrixxx game so far, I think the Dragon Prince setting as it was handled fits really well/looks really promising, Star VS on the other hand... I don't really see it fitting in...(due to the overly energetic/bubbly personalities of the characters).

Then again they altered other characters personalities to fit the setting already, so no reason they can't do it with those from star too, I guess, but yeah regardless Dragon Prince plays out great as it is, no reason to remove that from the game. But you say you've been there(implying you've played a dragon prince game)Where did you play it before?/What was the game called?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Since traps aren't gay it would be impossible for anyone to homophobically drop the game due to inclusion of Desna scenes.
I'm not sure who the devs are worried about alienating, maybe they don't know either.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Just keep clicking everything.
You can fuck Shego giving her the dragons's egg from dragon place or pay her 20 $ to see her naked and then the option to fuck her becomes avaliable but for 60 $. To get the dragon's egg you must keep visiting the dragon place everyday, reading and following dialogues. In the process you get to see Rayla naked, make her kiss your dick, make her lick your dick and then nut on her face. I wonder if you can progress further than that because she promises her pussy once you give her the egg. I gave mine to Shego since I was impatient to fuck her. I want to try one more time to give the egg to Rayla but I don't think you can fuck her anyway because the dragon's place seems unfinished. You know better since you extracted the files.
About Gwen, just talk with Max whenever you can and visit forest everyday because at some point you can find Gwen there masturbating. Someday Max will talk about swimming so you've to ask Gwen. When you do, she agress, and then you can swim once everyday and it gets better and better ending with you fucking her.
It's not really hard.
Just keep clicking everything at every place everyday. Best guide there's in these games.
That's the problem dude, I've completed Gwen's world. I couldnt fuck her completely naked but whatever I can fuck her with Max in the background.
I didnt know about the 60$ to fuck Sheigo gonna try that.
About the dragon world I cant do nothing, I need to make claudia leave but she just say "whatever" and doesnt follow me, ben says something like "I need to try other thing to make stay here while I get in the shop" Idk what that thing is. Do you?

bootypop

Jul 12, 2017
Was doing the love route for Toph. Broke through the first wall and now I'm stuck.
She keeps telling me to rescue another girl, but the room has a note saying it's empty :(

EDIT: had to spam the buttons to get it to work lol

Last edited:

sinvansensual

Dec 29, 2019
I would love for this game to add a moment where old Katara temporarily turns young again by using the same (or a similar) potion she gave to Toph when the latter turned old so that the game can add another sex scene with her.

Reactions: SirDregan

ruhivayo

Mar 17, 2019
I would also like to know this
You can't without modifying the game.

If you want it in the first sunbathing scene, UnRen the game and remove the onside_swimsuit.png from the compositing in game/gwen_world.rpy

Code:
    image gwen sunbath onside = LiveComposite(
        (1150, 720),
        (0, 0), "00/gwen/sunbath/onside.png",)   
        #(0, 0), "00/gwen/sunbath/onside_swimsuit.png",)

Palinchron

May 5, 2018
Not sure I agree it needs to be salvaged beyond getting back to regular release schedule, but I'd like to see more Korra blowjobs and a repeatable anal scene.

Reactions: Sole
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes