FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I think Kai would be a strong contender for love route MC. He's young (and for anyone saying he's too young, one we already played as Aang who was 12-13 years old in Avatar and two Mity can just age him him like he did with Toph it's not a big issue as some people are making it out to be), he's learning airbending which the player character needs to learn and he has an excuse to interact with the main cast of Korra. Guess we'll see.

Kestrel77

Jul 18, 2018
Would it be possible to get a copy of the script.py file in the renpy folder or will the whole thing have to be redownloaded? Made a mistake and overwrote that file.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
It's only true in the "from the creators of" sense that marketing uses when movies have no other draws attached to them. DiMartino and Konietzko created Avatar. One of the Dragon Prince creators was head writer for Last Airbender. AFAIK that's all the overlap besides one director working on episodes of both - I'm to lazy to compare the voice actors, animators (doubt it) and other cast.
The point is, don't go into it expecting anything like Avatar (especially in terms of animation quality). Have fun.
MC is Sokka. Saw that when I saw it on Netflix and I was like "I know Jack DeSena, who is that?"

Reactions: noname0875

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I think Kai would be a strong contender for love route MC. He's young (and for anyone saying he's too young, one we already played as Aang who was 12-13 years old in Avatar and two Mity can just age him him like he did with Toph it's not a big issue as some people are making it out to be), he's learning airbending which the player character needs to learn and he has an excuse to interact with the main cast of Korra. Guess we'll see.
It would be simpler to just make an OC like he did for the Fire slave route.

altiarbak

Nov 5, 2019
The Water update was/ is damn near perfection. wasn't a fan of the game and it's fire playthrough but the water one made me a supporter

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes