zakaletz

Mar 10, 2019
Some files from last MITYs post on Patreon:
Below are some links to old test builds for fight mechanics which I mention in the art assets. Fighting mechanics which were originally planned for book4. If you're in the two highest tiers you've probably already seen/played with them a while ago.

Reactions: SirDregan

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
oh god I didn't know there was content gated behind those stupid fucking crab minigames
If it's any consolation, you can hack a single crab's stats with to ridiculous levels and steamroll everything. Ctrl+f is your best friend.

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
so... last update is a game in the south pole training korra sometimes, learning real airbending to teach korra, and even if you beat everyone one by one checking after every win (dealer included) you can't get all the spirit scrolls....

Fuck... no joke, restarted the game from day 1 and did my best to get all the spirit papers and still missing like 8 or so. They give you random papers.

Just anal sex with korra, and her mom, and that eska desna twins and that's all... anything I missed? oh... and you can't have sex with that glasses girl in your room right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
so... last update is a game in the south pole training korra sometimes, learning real airbending to teach korra, and even if you beat everyone one by one checking after every win (dealer included) you can't get all the spirit scrolls....

Fuck... no joke, restarted the game from day 1 and did my best to get all the spirit papers and still missing like 8 or so. They give you random papers.

Just anal sex with korra, and her mom, and that eska desna twins and that's all... anything I missed? oh... and you can't have sex with that glasses girl in your room right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you were into incest, there is one scene with daughter.

Gamer14

Jan 21, 2020
How do you get access to Cold Island. Nothing I do seems to trigger anything. I've gotten to the footjob point.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I think that they meant that it wasn't just them. They came up with the idea, but it wasn't just them who made the show.
But that should be common sense, otherwise it would take several months for one episode to come out.
Yeah, then we get Pirates of Dark Water. RIP.

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
hey guys, im at book 4 slave route, and i think im stuck: kora resistance do not drop below 90, and i went 15 in game days and nothing happened, only bending matches which didn't lead to anything. And I lvluped that airbending minigame to 12 and it wont go further. Am I dumb and missed something or i just bricked my playthough? thx in advance

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
hey guys, im at book 4 slave route, and i think im stuck: kora resistance do not drop below 90, and i went 15 in game days and nothing happened, only bending matches which didn't lead to anything. And I lvluped that airbending minigame to 12 and it wont go further. Am I dumb and missed something or i just bricked my playthough? thx in advance
Bricking saves is extremely unlikely, even with an in-development build - that stuff gets reported too quick for it to stick around long enough. I'm sure you just missed something, though with the latest book it's not always clear what your next goal is. I faintly remember that you require the spinner training to be at a pretty high level, not sure if it was 12 or even higher.
Remember to check every location at day/night respectively.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes