BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
Bricking saves is extremely unlikely, even with an in-development build - that stuff gets reported too quick for it to stick around long enough. I'm sure you just missed something, though with the latest book it's not always clear what your next goal is. I faintly remember that you require the spinner training to be at a pretty high level, not sure if it was 12 or even higher.
Remember to check every location at day/night respectively.
thanks dude, i figured it out. it just a random event in korra's room that i missed. Also, do you know how to unlock korra's blowjob? i finished everything just now, but i haven't seen that as an option so far

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
what's everyone fav book?

book 2 is the hottest IMO

any other games like this that are good?
yeah, 2nd book is definitely hottest one so far. Always wanted to see that Azula slut gets properly punished, khm... at any rate, 4th book also does show huge potential, and it one of the most comedic books so far, the author definitely planned it as comedic relief IMO. Something like this? hard to tell, but if you looking for training aspect of the game I can recommend "Harem Hotel" by runey, "urban demons", or, if simplicity and action-right-of-the-bat is your preference, try out "corruption" by mr.c

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Blyrone

Dec 5, 2017
Can someone save me the time of playing and let me know if there is vaginal sex with Korra in the game yet?

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
thanks dude, i figured it out. it just a random event in korra's room that i missed. Also, do you know how to unlock korra's blowjob? i finished everything just now, but i haven't seen that as an option so far
Statue island. You need the Amon costume.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
What does this "slightly updated" version of the new game have?
New scenes or new dialogue or just bug fixes?
Some penises, some tits, probably vagin

Not a damn thing. It's just bug fixing from the original release that was supposed to be Patreon exclusive and will soon be technically a lower tier but still Patreon exlcusive but of course we're F95 so we don't play like that.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
does anyone know what the spicy report is on the patreon page?
It's just a slightly updated version of an Omnitrixxx update. Not even the full bug hunt version.
"6 wet, sloppy days, and early access folks will get it 3 days"
Some penises, some tits, probably vagin

Not a damn thing. It's just bug fixing from the original release that was supposed to be Patreon exclusive and will soon be technically a lower tier but still Patreon exlcusive but of course we're F95 so we don't play like that.
Y'all need to READ.

Reactions: Stratsbourginton1

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Damn i cant wait to play love route,i left this game for 6 month to let dev complete the slave route,can anyone tell me usually how long it takes for the update?just curious.:)

Reactions: darlic

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Damn i cant wait to play love route,i left this game for 6 month to let dev complete the slave route,can anyone tell me usually how long it takes for the update?just curious.:)
In september 2019 the project went to hiatus because the programmer had a burnout and only at the end of decemeber they started again. Usually it take a month for an update, so we'll get something soon hopefully

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes