Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i replay the book 2,i tell you what?ending 3 is the best,showing how insane Azula is,and how she really love and need her brother.the only one that care for her being.Mai also have a great character development,she always want attention,and mc already give her that.Thats why she dont care about anything as long Zuko is with her.Such a shame,Ty Lee isnt part of Zuko harem,but we already know,she is with Aang in Book 3,if she sleep with Zuko,she will think she is cheating.:)

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
i replay the book 2,i tell you what?ending 3 is the best,showing how insane Azula is,and how she really love and need her brother.the only one that care for her being.Mai also have a great character development,she always want attention,and mc already give her that.Thats why she dont care about anything as long Zuko is with her.Such a shame,Ty Lee isnt part of Zuko harem,but we already know,she is with Aang in Book 3,if she sleep with Zuko,she will think she is cheating.:)
MITY developed Azula more than the show smh. Also I wonder how many people hate us commenting here because they think every notification they're getting is someone posting the update :BootyTime:

Reactions: Genji

tanthal

May 5, 2017
Your hero has arrived!

(I just hope I did all of it right, just uploaded it from my download from the Patreon site)
Note the mod edit below since this is a bug hunt version, but this version should be post hotfix (at least the first one).

Mod Edit: This version (0.8.5a) has a game-breaking bug, wait until a hotfix is released.
Hot and fresh out the kitchen.Earlier 0.8.5a version had a gamebreaker. Since the coder is asleep, I(artist) have tried to implement a hotfi...

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
MITY developed Azula more than the show smh. Also I wonder how many people hate us commenting here because they think every notification they're getting is someone posting the update :BootyTime:
I'd reply that I don't like you commenting here, but then I'd get a notification.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
No, I'm a big fan of the Dragon Prince idea. Rayla is cute, and so is the rest of the female cast.
Especially that sassy loli queen.
Watched Dragon Prince a couple days ago. Enjoyed it. Hope for another season. The villain side is actually starting to get interesting.
Soren was about Kronk-quality villain and his sister wasn't much better.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I never watched dragon prince and saw it never on TV in my childhood.
What is "Dragon Prince"?

I would pref Teen Titans. :(

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Guys keep the thread on topic. We need it for the new update. If you want to talk about other topics and shows take it to private chat.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Your hero has arrived!
Mega
(I just hope I did all of it right, just uploaded it from my download from the Patreon site)
Note the mod edit below since this is a bug hunt version, but this version should be post hotfix (at least the first one).

Mod Edit: This version (0.8.5a) has a game-breaking bug, wait until a hotfix is released.
Hot and fresh out the kitchen.Earlier 0.8.5a version had a gamebreaker. Since the coder is asleep, I(artist) have tried to implement a hotfi...
THANK YOU MR HERO

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes