Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
How do you get ending 4/4 in Book 1? The walkthrough doesn't really go into detail. Ending 3 says to make Katara walk outside then go talk to the spirit lady. And ending 4 just says to talk to the spirit lady. Does that mean I wasn't supposed to have her walk around outside ever if I wanted to get ending 4?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
How do you get ending 4/4 in Book 1? The walkthrough doesn't really go into detail. Ending 3 says to make Katara walk outside then go talk to the spirit lady. And ending 4 just says to talk to the spirit lady. Does that mean I wasn't supposed to have her walk around outside ever if I wanted to get ending 4?
I think the different endings are:
slave route - public
slave route - private
love route - public
love route - private

So the only differences should be whether you had her walk.

uknownm3

Sep 11, 2019
Anyone know how to get a 100% up to date save? i lost all my data and i dont want to play the whole thing over again. I had korra to the max in the 8.3 update

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone know how to get a 100% up to date save? i lost all my data and i dont want to play the whole thing over again. I had korra to the max in the 8.3 update
There should be saves posted around when the update came out. Dig back though the pages around then and you'll probably find one.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes