Jeff221

May 8, 2018
So I'm on Book 1 and once I get Katara's respect to 15, the Elders leave and say they'll be back once I fuck her. How do I raise Katara's respect further?

Sep 6, 2018
okay, I got to the part where I have to fight the evil spirits but I need a flower which is up the mountain however it not letting me picking up the flower and the only to option are look around and call the spirts. I already tried calling the spirts but nothing happen so what do I do now?

D

Deleted member 1827769

Anyone know the money cheat for book 4? Sorting coins is really annoying
Do the fights to help Korra win, and get 100 coins fairly easy, you can do them every few days by clicking on the blue start at the top.

D

Deleted member 1924583

okay, I got to the part where I have to fight the evil spirits but I need a flower which is up the mountain however it not letting me picking up the flower and the only to option are look around and call the spirts. I already tried calling the spirts but nothing happen so what do I do now?
Try to load an old save.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
So in 6 updates we'll get the slave route ending and start of love. Welp, see you guys in 2021!
i sure the next ep going have thebe about love route i wonder about our loli girl is she going be there it maybe incest but she love us well i sure even if the slave route dont end next update there will still be update for love route soon the dev did this not long ago with earth book

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Putting v0.9 in the change log as start of love route is super misleading as it's nowhere near out yet. Please remove it.
it there so it mean the next update and the skave route dont have to end for love route come out the slave route fir earth was not done but the love route was out

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Did anybody make some kind of save archive with scene saves from every book? With every new book i screw my old saves cyz of laziness, but somebody had to be more clever

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes