Zoobats

Jul 12, 2017
Alright so unofficial change log since it hasn't come out, and I think I've done everything there has to in it

Note: I am using a save going all the way back to two years ago, and I think this was the only version that i've had to go to use the console to resolve a problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Leingod and F9Zoney

Jun 9, 2017
Alright so unofficial change log since it hasn't come out, and I think I've done everything there has to in it

Note: I am using a save going all the way back to two years ago, and I think this was the only version that i've had to go to use the console to resolve a problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could you share saves? thx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Four Elements Trainer [v0.8.5b] [Mity] (685 MB rar pc source)
201 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
NO LOVE ROUTE yet i didnt even think so but others seems to.
Not a bad updade just the trip to winter wonderland was way better with much more better conten this seems litle supbar.
People seems to have a hard time getting trough this tho i admid not that logigal at all.
Well looking at the bright side if they cant get to making uptades in once in month or not much longer we can be at ease.
Hope my rambling makes some sense english isnt my native.

• Sad
Reactions: rockd and Genji

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
They've seriously dropped the ball with this update. Nothing about it is intuitive, the art is noticeably worse looking than it has been in the past and the story isn't doing anything at all.

Reactions: rockd

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
They've seriously dropped the ball with this update. Nothing about it is intuitive, the art is noticeably worse looking than it has been in the past and the story isn't doing anything at all.
Well yes.
Park scene with characters no 1 asked or needed.
Stypid rope scene not my liking makes it bit sad, licking scene 1 dimensional.
Tree house scene not bad bit dull prison stuff meh.
This seems to have lot of reused asets i would say book 4 seems to be my least favorite at least so far characters seesm dull and they keep good choises at bay story havent gone anyvere.
When the love route begins no rush Mako or Bolin are propaply conna be main character.
And no i am not just some angry leach just stating the obvius i started to subort mity team when they had burnout etc.
I just say this because they can do better i have my still hopes left.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
the scene of zuhly and the trio of korra how it is taken out is that I'm stuck there that there are queh acer the help is added

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
The whole "anal-island" thing did make me laugh.
As for the love option...because this is using Korra, I don't think you CAN do a love option. Korra herself is a generallly unpleasant person at this stage, and adding in her being a lesbian kinda limits what you can do. The character leans toward a BDSM storyline by nature, which her being 'broken' and forced to serve someone despite her supposed to be "the most powerful bender alive". It is Korra's need for humility that calls for it. And honestly? I don't think the game does enough in that area. It could and maybe should (at this point) go a bit darker and really break Korra into a full-blown slave.

...however...you MIGHT be able to do the same thing you did in the Fire Nation section, aka create a whole new character which has a new and unique storyline involving Korra. Maybe this character rescues a recently de-powered Korra, which has to go on a quest to regain her bending abilites, and has to learn to depend more on others for once. This can also explain learning to air-bend as the new character is a recent student in air-bending themselves and has to learn to teach. And thus keeps many of the assets you already have. Plus you can do a cool Oliver Twist-like story of being on the run from the cops, the terrorists and pretty much everyone else. You can even work in Asumi if you want tomake Korra fully bisexual, and give the love route some scenes to make it worth doing.

I personally think that despite some of the hiccups and oddly changing art, the game is a pretty decent one and look forward to it being completed. It is a LONG haul and had to have been a nightmare to make. If the dev is reading this, keep up the work, don't rush to please people, and take your time. Once it is done, it is done. We'll still be here.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I forgot this game have so many virgin in it,Katara,Azula,Mai,Toph,Ajala,Suki,Jin,June,Joo Dee or maybe Ty Lee and the other girl aswell.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes