Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have a vibe that love route book 4 will have a good storyline and development.As i said before,i vote for Kai to be the main character,maybe Ten zin because i still want to fuck Pema or Lin

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, me too.
I cant lower Korras resistance under 90, cant go to the island and cant pay the 100 gold.
Is there something im missing? Anybody?
Maybe a bug? I started Book 4 for the first time with the newest version. And exactly at that point there is no way I can progress. Took all dialog options, maxed out all possible stats. And I am stuck.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I've been a patreon of Mity since book one and I feel like the slave route for book 4 might be the weakest route so far. The connection between different story parts is unintuitive, the background art is just plain bad and some of the character interaction are cringeworthy. Overall the quality has been dropping recently. I seriously hope the love route can turn it all around.

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
I have nothing agaist the devs ve been playing sinse the star of the book 3 and enjoed it i lot book 2 were great book 1 not bad.
I know it hard make a good character of korra she was i whiny bitch in the series they nail that part right.
She didnt evolve as a character in show pretty much everoyne else got better arc than her esspeciali Jinora.
Back to the game it seems book 4 has more bugs than the other parts or doesit just seems so even if not its od that coder havent get any better at this they have been doing it for 4+ years.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure the reason this update was small was they were so far behind that they needed to rush to get any update out. I'm sure by the time they finished bugfixing the last version they had maybe half a month left to hit this month's update.

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
Again, I think the "slave" route is weak mainly because it keeps dancing about the concept rather than committing to it, and yes the art in some places (especially the street and statue island zones) is so bad it is jarring. Tenzin is pretty much a requirement if you are going to do both Korra, air-bending and keep the MC a male. Plus, it is nice to NOT have a teenager as the MC in this game for once.

But the game plays around the slave storyline way too much. It would fit the story and the line much better if Tenzin was a LOT harder on Korra. Most of the beginning of the story arc should have been scrapped or at least shortened considerably, and add in an option for Tenzin to regularly visit and torment Korra as "Amon", stripping her powers away from her and pushing her farther and farther toward breaking. Mixing the sexual acts with Amon instead of just Tenzin with a strong BDSM twist would have also helped. Some public humiliation acts, maybe some degredation, even more cucking her with Asumi could work (say, having Asumi regularly please and pleasure Tenzin and making her admit how much she enjoys it, enjoys a "man" while Korra is bound and gagged in a closet watching, to break her from her romantic potential with her and make her feel even more helpless).

I just feel like Act 4 is just not aggressive enough. This is the one and only time YOU get to be the Dom AND the teacher, you get to be in the role of control over the female character. The MC also has near-total support from the people around him to break Korra....so just fucking DO it. Go full supervillain and break the bitch. Don't be nice, don't be a hero, don't justify it, just fucking DO it and go all in on it. By the end, Korra should be a completely broken and submissive slave of a girl, that exists only be humiliated, used and abused...and then maybe that is how your MC regains being the "Avatar", because she gives it up.

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
what can you do in the book 4? i'm stock at 90 resistance and 100moral
I think there is a bug. There must be some kind of event which for some reason does not trigger so you can't proceed. I am playing a 2nd time, a little bit different than my first try but again I am stuck exactly at the same spot.

Police chief want you to find Equalist, doesn't mention the 100 gold debt anymore: there is no Equalist to find because during day there is your son and during night it is not possible to leave the island.

Slapping Kiarra will only make her mad and you have to buy equipment from Shady.

Shady just sells excercise equipment and a watch. Former for an angry Kiarra and latter doesn't lead anywhere.

Your wive just gives you handjobs and the same chat everytime.

Probending girl shows up at some point but then never again.

Maxing out spinning to lvl 12 doesn't lead anywhere.

Reactions: itzaguy
Jul 10, 2017
I think there is a bug. There must be some kind of event which for some reason does not trigger so you can't proceed. I am playing a 2nd time, a little bit different than my first try but again I am stuck exactly at the same spot.

Police chief want you to find Equalist, doesn't mention the 100 gold debt anymore: there is no Equalist to find because during day there is your son and during night it is not possible to leave the island.

Slapping Kiarra will only make her mad and you have to buy equipment from Shady.

Shady just sells excercise equipment and a watch. Former for an angry Kiarra and latter doesn't lead anywhere.

Your wive just gives you handjobs and the same chat everytime.

Probending girl shows up at some point but then never again.

Maxing out spinning to lvl 12 doesn't lead anywhere.
the Equalist is at the statue inside the room

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Hey everyone, just started to play this game out of boredom and surprisingly considering its origin it's very good !

As I just started playing I'm encountering some issues right befor what I suspect to be the end of Book 2. I'm on the love route and I could only compliment Azula once, now everytime I try to access her room the MC says "Huh, her door is locked maybe I should talk to someone else" except I talked to everyone and nothing happened...

I'm attaching my save file with this, any help/advice ? :)

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
the Equalist is at the statue inside the room
They can't give her the Equalist at the point they're at, nor are they supposed to.
They're supposed to get a dialog option to give her 100 coins, but it's broken and instead she says go get an Equalist, And you can't get the Equalist because the statue island is locked at that point.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I think everyone just needs to wait for version 0.8.5c... or, let's be honest here, 0.8.5h. They'll get there eventually, let them iron out these bugs and issues first. I was excited by the update as well, but if you've been playing this game for a while, you know that the a and b version is closer to an alpha and really hasn't ever been stable.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes