attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, i went to kyoshi but couldn't find yanchen anywhere. I tried searching the places both day and night

after I found kiyoshi I got the spinner stuff to lvl 13, fucked pema covered her in jizz and was mean during the day, and then yangchen was in the tower at night, no clue what of that is an important part or not, but there you go.

you get an error screen right after though, you can ignore it, but no clue what impact that has later on

Reactions: tuShua

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, i went to kyoshi but couldn't find yanchen anywhere. I tried searching the places both day and night
She shows up at the tower at night.
Dunno why it didn't work for you, but the same thing happened to me, except with Kyoshi, so just continually try to get her event to trigger and it should

after I found kiyoshi I got the spinner stuff to lvl 13, fucked pema covered her in jizz and was mean during the day, and then yangchen was in the tower at night, no clue what of that is an important part or not, but there you go.

you get an error screen right after though, you can ignore it, but no clue what impact that has later on
Don't know about the spinner part (probably best to get it high as you can in the first place anyways so you don't have to do it again and again), and I doubt it's that important, but I do know that the Pema part isn't important. She's basically a pregnant nympho wife side-chick
Should be able to get Yangchen immediately after meeting Kyoshi

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

She shows up at the tower at night.
Dunno why it didn't work for you, but the same thing happened to me, except with Kyoshi, so just continually try to get her event to trigger and it should

Don't know about the spinner part (probably best to get it high as you can in the first place anyways so you don't have to do it again and again), and I doubt it's that important, but I do know that the Pema part isn't important. She's basically a pregnant nympho wife side-chick
Should be able to get Yangchen immediately after meeting Kyoshi
thanks, you two

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
So, does this update stop after you block Korra's bending temporarily and fuck her at the statue again?
Nope. It's a buggy version so it depends, but there is a scene after that... A threesome with Korra and Asami/Pema.
Gotta go to the far left city street area talk with Kyoshi, then talk with Yangchen in the tower at night. Which didn't work at first for me... I either had to wait a day or two, or enter a pro-bending match to fix it.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Since the last two updates crab battles are completely bugged in ch3. Whenever i try to crab battle, my crab attacks first without any command given and the game crashes. This is the error i get
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bk3_s_arena_shit.rpy", line 14813, in <module>
NameError: name 'hit_chance' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "blackjack.rpyc", line 138, in script call
  File "bk3_s_arena_shit.rpyc", line 14813, in script

File "game/bk3_s_arena_shit.rpy", line 14813, in <module>
NameError: name 'hit_chance' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.5b
Sat Feb 08 10:17:02 2020

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I've been a patreon of Mity since book one and I feel like the slave route for book 4 might be the weakest route so far. The connection between different story parts is unintuitive, the background art is just plain bad and some of the character interaction are cringeworthy. Overall the quality has been dropping recently. I seriously hope the love route can turn it all around.
They don't read this forum, I'd suggest leaving this comment on their patreon.

imannami

Jul 22, 2018
I'm stuck i cant progress i cant slap korra and i cant give lin the 100 coins she just keeps saying i need to find an equalist

Reactions: oste22
May 4, 2019
Actual NTR content would have to be VERY limited, as it (in this particular game) would only work with Korra and Asumi. That's it. My idea for the love route MIGHT create new possibilities, but thanks to Tenzin's wife being so open about him screwing anyone else he wants, it will not work on the MC.

And I can understand if S&M, BDSM or D/s is not your thing...but they are very much a part of this game. Every single "book" so far has had a LOT of BDSM and D/s content, even in the "love" lines. Hells, just calling the evil route "slave" tells you this game has a deep D/s setting at least. And asian culture has quite a bit of BDSM in it. So taking that all into consideration, the storyline at this point, being the last book, who Korra is and what is going on, I think at least some hard BDSM is almost required. Korra is just too tough and arrogant otherwise, you HAVE to break her down. But the way around some of your concerns could be allowing multiple routes with different effects to get there. Maybe you could go more humiliation, more psychological or more hardcore bondage and punishment....each leading to the same end. Give something to those (like you) who want to be "evil" but not that kind of evil. And for those of us (like me) who enjoy and look for BDSM and D/s in games, giving us more options adds to the appeal.

Because let's face it. even though they are trying to make Tenzin a 'scamp', he is in effect evil. He is a bad guy here. He is using sexual abuse, blackmail, torture, drugs, sexual assault, kidnapping and yes even a form of rape to break Korra. That is not the actions of a 'good guy'. Which is also why we should NEVER have anything with Jinora, a TEN YEAR OLD GIRL. Because now you are making a game that is illegal to play or own in a lot of countries. You like incest? Fine. But not kids. And yes that does mean you won't get any in Book 4. But now that I think about as I type...Tenzin IS pretty weak. This is a master air-bender, a city councilman and an influential figure in the city and the world. He should be able to act with a lot more authority than he does. At least it explain why Korra (who is unpopular to start with) has little recourse against him...because no one is going to believe the Son Of Aang is an evil, abusing slaver. Plus with the police chief pretty much begging him to abuse her, he should be allowed a lot more room to do what he wants to her.
For whatever reason BDSM has never done it for me and a lot of the stuff that goes with it actively turns me off, but it definitely does go with the Korra character given that she's so spirited. Bend or Break was a good game with Korra and I like that style of mindbreak content.

I'm not sure whether it makes it illegal if it's only drawn. Obviously it's pretty grim and you wouldn't want a real person to go through any of that kind of thing, but that's why fiction and fantasy are the realm to fuck around. I don't think about real people in the way that I do with fantasy. I have no sexual interest in actual family members or kids. You can see the effects of those kind of acts and it's fucked up. I tend to say I like NTR because it's more commonly used, but I much prefer Netori. I don't like being NTRed I like being the NTRer in games. Basically being an arsehole in games and fiction is fun. Although I do need the girl to enjoy it at least a bit. I don't like full on hard rape where they're unhappy the whole time. That stuff is grim, although as long as it's fiction I don't care if other people like it. We don't choose our kinks.

Yeah, I like the idea that Tenzin could more or less act with impunity because he has a stellar reputation and he's one of the only remaining airbenders. It's a terrible thing that people abuse those positions IRL with real people, but it's kind of fun in a sick way to play that role and abuse it. I suppose it's a matter of tone and MITY likes to keep it light. That's all well and good. I don't mean to sound critical of them and the choices they're making, it's just worth observing feedback and potentially taking it into account.

Last edited:

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
has anyone figured out "Senna inserts Korra's college funds indirectly... in her ass" aside from Tenzin ass fucking her (which was already stated in the change log) I can't think of anything else? Did I miss a scene or just misunderstand the context?

imannami

Jul 22, 2018
Omg can someone please help me what the fuck does lin mean when she says go capture an equalist I haven't even given her 100 coins yet ffs

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
has anyone figured out "Senna inserts Korra's college funds indirectly... in her ass" aside from Tenzin ass fucking her (which was already stated in the change log) I can't think of anything else? Did I miss a scene or just misunderstand the context?
It's about the dildo.
Senna said:
"I've wanted to try something like this-"
"...for so long."
"i bought one like this once... custom made, even..."
"but my husband found it and threw it out."
"The money it cost could've put Korra through college!"
"Luckily, Korra's strength doesn't lie in the mental department and when she discovered it..."
"I simply told her it was to massage my back. Which, strictly speaking, wasn't a lie."
"I don't think I could get away with it nowadays."

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
Can anyone share changelog for the latest patch? (not official) Cause I can't understand - is there any unexplored content in this patch or not. Thx in advance.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes