tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
also about the 00console bugs, why don't just upload one with works so everyone uses until the mity guy resolves everything?
learn to read posts:
Download the free version from patreon, play it to the end of the current content.
Safe, download the new version and play from where you stopped.
0.5.8b is bugged and stops you from progressing at 90 resistance.

Reactions: BobCarter and Ric

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Yes, if the new content is buggy just download a old version where it don't exists or if not... why don't download a save with everything done and don't play the game at all, that's genius

Reactions: Tebix

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, it's odd that there isn't any hard ntr content. It seems like there would be, given the setup. Tenzin is actually doing a lot of bad stuff, but he's coming across as a quirky scamp. I think that it'd be worth avoiding creating areas like Avatar Statue and Streets because their appearance is exremely jarring and the movement and look of the characters in them is kind of goofy. I do think it's hard to tell what you should be doing and it's often unclear whether you're at the end of content or if there is stuff left to do. I don't like hard s&m or anything, but Tenzin doesn't really feel like he has any control. She'd only have to expose him and he'd be completely fucked. Surely this book should be about no one feeling like they can expose you and no one being able to if they tried (as kind of awful as that sounds, but that's the weird fantasy. Is only game, why you heff to be mad?)

I have no idea how many people are actually keen for more Jinorah content. It seems like a fair few based on the comments, but it's hard to tell whether it's a vocal minority or not. I'd like more as well. It at least feels a bit different and adds variety. It's creepy, but again: is only game. No need to get upset about cartoons. I enjoyed Book 2 the most because I'm disgusting and like incest. I also felt like there were good moments like fucking Azula over Mai. I think this one feels like there are no risks even though there would be and that deflates the excitement that would be there.

Mity, I hope you read this and find it helpful. I really liked Book 2 and 3 in particular. I don't like to offend or hurt feelings, but I haven't enjoyed the writing as much this book, but that may be that I'm sometimes confused about what to do or where to go, or that the payoff when I work out those things isn't quite what I want. It's hard to say because I've been playing it as it releases and I had similar issues with Book 3 which I was also playing along with. I do feel like unclear next steps have always been an issue, especially if you're replaying and you miss dialogue because you're skipping though. A quest log would clear that up, but I'm not sure how easy to implement that kind of thing would be.

Thanks for the content ly babee

Actual NTR content would have to be VERY limited, as it (in this particular game) would only work with Korra and Asumi. That's it. My idea for the love route MIGHT create new possibilities, but thanks to Tenzin's wife being so open about him screwing anyone else he wants, it will not work on the MC.

And I can understand if S&M, BDSM or D/s is not your thing...but they are very much a part of this game. Every single "book" so far has had a LOT of BDSM and D/s content, even in the "love" lines. Hells, just calling the evil route "slave" tells you this game has a deep D/s setting at least. And asian culture has quite a bit of BDSM in it. So taking that all into consideration, the storyline at this point, being the last book, who Korra is and what is going on, I think at least some hard BDSM is almost required. Korra is just too tough and arrogant otherwise, you HAVE to break her down. But the way around some of your concerns could be allowing multiple routes with different effects to get there. Maybe you could go more humiliation, more psychological or more hardcore bondage and punishment....each leading to the same end. Give something to those (like you) who want to be "evil" but not that kind of evil. And for those of us (like me) who enjoy and look for BDSM and D/s in games, giving us more options adds to the appeal.

Because let's face it. even though they are trying to make Tenzin a 'scamp', he is in effect evil. He is a bad guy here. He is using sexual abuse, blackmail, torture, drugs, sexual assault, kidnapping and yes even a form of rape to break Korra. That is not the actions of a 'good guy'. Which is also why we should NEVER have anything with Jinora, a TEN YEAR OLD GIRL. Because now you are making a game that is illegal to play or own in a lot of countries. You like incest? Fine. But not kids. And yes that does mean you won't get any in Book 4. But now that I think about as I type...Tenzin IS pretty weak. This is a master air-bender, a city councilman and an influential figure in the city and the world. He should be able to act with a lot more authority than he does. At least it explain why Korra (who is unpopular to start with) has little recourse against him...because no one is going to believe the Son Of Aang is an evil, abusing slaver. Plus with the police chief pretty much begging him to abuse her, he should be allowed a lot more room to do what he wants to her.

uknownm3

Sep 11, 2019
i left the south pole back to republic city but now its really loopy and stuck, what do i do? and is there anyway i can go back to the south pole?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes