4mmoK

Dec 16, 2018
Scene when I gave back her powers is bugged for me. Get this error message:

File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Favorites\Downloads\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\User\Favorites\Downloads\four_elements_trainer_v086a-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm honestly a little surprised he hasn't finished up the Dom route yet. I figured we'd be on the Love Route by now.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Haven't played in a while, so I downloaded the new version and picked up where I left off (version 8.1) and I have no idea what to do. Korra is doing her exercises, I peep on her in the bath, I go everywhere, and the plotline isn't advancing. What am I missing?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Haven't played in a while, so I downloaded the new version and picked up where I left off (version 8.1) and I have no idea what to do. Korra is doing her exercises, I peep on her in the bath, I go everywhere, and the plotline isn't advancing. What am I missing?
Look at the changelog, it'll give you an idea of where to start.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone know how MITY keeps his project on Patreon. In his game, some of the girls are canonically pretty underage.
Patreon doesn't play games they read reports then whine to make it look like they care before going back to the cocaine tasting room.

All girls are over 18 in the story ;) No girl or other character clearly states that they are otherwise (y) Schoolgirl outfits are meant for cosplay :whistle: Petite girls deserve love too :love:

heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
Just weird. Toph obviously looks young but other games that also mention the characters are over 18 are getting banned every day.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I guess when the airship arrives for the attack is the last thing in this build.
Yes, in a way, it wasn't even necessary to fix the bug, since both versions lead to the end of the build.
I'm honestly a little surprised he hasn't finished up the Dom route yet. I figured we'd be on the Love Route by now.
it would have ended, if it weren't for the months lost with that coder story, the programming and design of the card minigame and the time spent on the halloween version.
Just weird. Toph obviously looks young but other games that also mention the characters are over 18 are getting banned every day.
maybe it’s because none of the characters exist, and they’re all 2D drawings. But really some are banned for that reason, which in my opinion doesn't make any sense, because if we take four elements as an example, the game has several other things that would be against the law, such as humiliation (not consensual), rape and exhibitionism. Furthermore, almost all characters are canonically under 18 years of age.

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone know how MITY keeps his project on Patreon. In his game, some of the girls are canonically pretty underage.
Let sleeping dogs lie. No one's reported him, so he hasn't been audited. As long as things remain this way, Mity will continue to skirt the rules; much like other projects have a "incest patch" that changes some dialogue lines and that's it. It's also not Patreon that cares, but the credit card processors and financial institutions they use that don't want that sort of stuff on the site. As long as no one there is the wiser, no one looks into it. Also, all girls are legal age unless stated otherwise.

torchwood

May 3, 2017
maybe it’s because none of the characters exist, and they’re all 2D drawings. But really some are banned for that reason, which in my opinion doesn't make any sense, because if we take four elements as an example, the game has several other things that would be against the law, such as humiliation (not consensual), rape and exhibitionism. Furthermore, almost all characters are canonically under 18 years of age.
The actual reason is how much money MiTY makes them. Patreon will ban people at the behest of the screeching horde, like what happened with slice of venture or everfire, and they will signal their virtue by banning people outside the mainstream who don't bring in a whole lot of money. But when it comes to people who are making things the horde would disapprove of, but have not been brigaded to bring bad press down on the platform, AND bring in oodles of cash, they will look the other way as long as they can.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Got a massive error message when I tried to search the drawers for the matches. On top of the save issue I'll just wait for the next version. Oh and the Eska/Desna scene isn't what some of you are hoping for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone help me?
1.I've received all letters and my guy said he will wait for a ride, so how do I go to south pole?
2. How do I even start the new korra content??? It said something about asking everyone about korra but all the dialogues are the same

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
it would have ended, if it weren't for the months lost with that coder story, the programming and design of the card minigame and the time spent on the halloween version.
Pretty much that, except with one little caviat:
Like with the previous halloween spinoff, the artist threw together the last halloween thingie by himself, mostly so people actually have something in the meantime since the coder always lagged behind a bit. So since the artist didn't have much to do, he whipped up another halloween special that was unbalanced and infuriating (in its first bughunt release that is).
But oh well, that's what you have to deal with when overambition meets the crushing realisation that designing a full-on TCG is not only way harder than it sounds, but also takes the "mini" out of "minigame".

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes