F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Just weird. Toph obviously looks young but other games that also mention the characters are over 18 are getting banned every day.
i'd say Toph pretty much complains about how she's still looking hm, child-like, being her age. alot, in both routes. she has major issues with this young appearance and part of both routes' progress is linked to that. i'd call that a rather elegant solution for a circumvent.. way better than some patch with text change or similiar.

Reactions: rolay1
Dec 10, 2018
hello!

can please someone help me, surely the answer should be here but i couldn't find it :

I need to go to the maze to get Ty Lee after upgrading the brothel in book 3 but there is smoke in the way and I apparently dont have enough earth bending ability to seal the cracks. I go to Toph but it just says to go back to the maze because i havee won some hability when I go to her house.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
It better be one hell of an update then. It hardly feels like we've done much of anything to Korra outside of the Amon content.
Agreed on that, this book feels really lackluster, Idc for Korra, but it feels like the world is very empty compared to the other books.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS and t4ewk

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Agreed on that, this book feels really lackluster, Idc for Korra, but it feels like the world is very empty compared to the other books.
Yeah I know what you mean. Book 1 was pretty darn plain, but I don't think Mity expected it to blow up like it did, so they kept their aim low. Book 2 was a massive upgrade story wise and in terms of how much content there was in the world. Book 3 took another step beyond that (though I personally didn't care for the actual story in book 3 much). Book 4 just doesn't feel cohesive; it feels like these are a bunch of mini stories centered on Korra, but there's no overarching theme to it all other than "make Korra feel bad". I'm all for humiliation and berating Korra, that part is great, but the actual story; its cohesion and how it's all put into the world seems very lacking compared to the previous two books. It's like we took a step backwards and this could have easily happened between book 1 and 2 in terms of how well it's put together.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
I think it's cause they've been having various issues with their coder. When it's time for the love route the updates would be much faster since they aren't fleshing out the city all over again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rolay1 and GaRbS

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
Yeah I know what you mean. Book 1 was pretty darn plain, but I don't think Mity expected it to blow up like it did, so they kept their aim low. Book 2 was a massive upgrade story wise and in terms of how much content there was in the world. Book 3 took another step beyond that (though I personally didn't care for the actual story in book 3 much). Book 4 just doesn't feel cohesive; it feels like these are a bunch of mini stories centered on Korra, but there's no overarching theme to it all other than "make Korra feel bad". I'm all for humiliation and berating Korra, that part is great, but the actual story; its cohesion and how it's all put into the world seems very lacking compared to the previous two books. It's like we took a step backwards and this could have easily happened between book 1 and 2 in terms of how well it's put together.
Yeah all the slave routes are like that.
I think part 2 especially the slave route confused the shit out of me. The humor and writing in the love routes is always better too. Its too bad they don't go back and just merge the love/slave scenes into a massive ding dong of a dysfunctional but loving relationship built on gradual corruption.

Reactions: Mentos

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
So, I'm not using the compressed version, but everytime I try to search Lin's desk it breaks. Does anyone have a save around that part of the game?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah all the slave routes are like that.
I think part 2 especially the slave route confused the shit out of me. The humor and writing in the love routes is always better too.
I dunno, I liked a lot of the content in book 2 slave route, but I guess it just didn't really feel all that great because you were Rando Everyman in that route. I personally really liked book 3 slave route, but then again I think what I liked most was the hypnosis content (especially June's and Joo Dee's content).

I will agree that the writing and story are far better in the love route of book 2 though. Book 2 love route is still my favorite of the routes.

Reactions: Balrog

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
That is actually a description of the entire legend of Korra series.
Lol, yeah, that's true. Book 3 of Korra was pretty good though, and I thought most of Book 4 was alright too (up until the end with the giant robot, Whats-her-face being arrested instead of killed on the spot, and Korra and Salami going off the the spirit world to be lesbians together).

Reactions: B2B2 and Logan3000x
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes