hellkite10

Apr 16, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 3081, in script call
  File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 5492, in script
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3515, in interact_core
    rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
    rv = get_tooltip(i)
  File "E:\!@#$%^&\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
    return func()
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6d
Mon May 18 19:43:03 2020
This happens after listening the two masked ladies trying to open the two snake handle to open the door. No matter what, except for the exit tab, every button I want to try clicking/pressing (even having the mouse curser hover over), it gives me this error. I don't know if this makes any difference but I'm on the love route, not the slave route in Book 3.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So is the Book 4 Love Route in yet? I haven't played this in a year or so and I'm wondering if I should hop back in yet.
not yet, net update is supposed to be end of lust route I think, dunno if that'll include start of love, or if it'll be the one after that.

Reactions: Erodaz

hornygandalf

Aug 30, 2019
just wondering,does this game capable importing the old savefile for the next update? if not what's the solution? much thanks..

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
just wondering,does this game capable importing the old savefile for the next update? if not what's the solution? much thanks..
generally yes, unless major changes to the code, or reworks of past content happen. Usually if a new version is incompatible with old saves it will be noted in the op. when that happens the solution is to cry and start over lol; or wait for a generous soul to post a save.

fearjam

May 5, 2019
I am playing on v085d, has the bug where you can't roll back at all anymore after gambling with ty lee been fixed? It's annoying for any interaction afterwards. I understand turning it off for the game, although I just savescum, but it's stuck not letting me rollback even days after, or even reloading a save doesn't work either.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I am playing on v085d, has the bug where you can't roll back at all anymore after gambling with ty lee been fixed? It's annoying for any interaction afterwards. I understand turning it off for the game, although I just savescum, but it's stuck not letting me rollback even days after, or even reloading a save doesn't work either.
No. You'd have to restart the game to get back the rollback function.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Hey everyone, I've reached the dream part where I have to meditate.... and I really am not understanding how this scene works....I have gone to every side and usually a sign post with no info or difference between them (that I can notice) some times it doesn't appear.... mas this just means taht I don't know where to go in order to advance with the korra book...
has anyone reached her or know show this puzzle works?

EDIT: Never mind got it and passed it

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes