BoredGuy1812

Apr 30, 2018
Is there another app needed to run this on mobile? I downloaded the mega link, but when I try to install the game, my phone will fully load the "installing" bar before switching to a screen that says "app not installed."

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is there another app needed to run this on mobile? I downloaded the mega link, but when I try to install the game, my phone will fully load the "installing" bar before switching to a screen that says "app not installed."
you might have to change a setting on you phone to allow "unapproved aps" to be installed, if you haven't already. otherwise phones tend to not let anything not directly from the ap store run

Reactions: BoredGuy1812

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
I recently got a burner phone for PoGo (yes, I know how I sound) and tried to run this on the phone. It says the app was made on an older Android version and won't run on my phone anymore. Is there any remedy for this, or am I SOL?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
for those talking about how to lower her resistance, been some time but I remember messing with her while she is meditating does that.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Am I correct in assuming there's no walkthrough for the slave route of Book 2? The walkthrough mod doesn't seem to work there and when you go to the github with the walkthroughs the link to slave route book 2 takes you to the mod..

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes